Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you pick for QPR's staring 11?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you pick for QPR's staring 11?

Personally I would go for a 4-3-3 pace abuse. (Considering everybody is fit)

GK: Green
    RB: Perch/Mackie
    CB: Chief
    CB: Sandro
    LB: Yun
    CDM: Faurlin
    CM: Luongo
    CM: Fer
    RW: Phillips
    LW: Chery
    ST: Austin

I know it sounds a little absurd and maybe I'm in dreamland but Sandro will atleast keep the backline composed and easily able to play it out the back. In midfield and on the wings we will atleast be looking to hurt teams with plenty of energy and players who are very confident on the ball and not afraid to take risks. Henry plays too safe and hasn't even got the legs to play at a quick tempo. Austin needs to be fed and not starved. Phillips on the touchline, Chery cutting in and Fer running at the backline will be a nightmare for other teams. Let's atleast try to outscore teams because we are qpr and we will concede atleast once every game.

Would agree but replace Faurlin with Sandro at home in midfield and put angella in defence. Sandro and Faurlin should be rotating to be honest. Angella looks decent on the ball but has no trust for those two cm's so had to play it wider which lost us the ball alot.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Like it, especially the part about training Mackie to be our second legitimate RB. Believe Angella will become solid in the middle next to Onouha, and that Sandro could evolve to become the best CDM in the division.

Comment

Smithies

Perch
        Onouha
        Hall/Angella
        Yun/Robinson

Sandro
        Faurlin

Phillips
        Fee
        Chery

Austin

That front 6 alone should win us the league

Comment

Green

Perch
          Ned
          Angella
          Konchesky
          Phillips
          Fer
          Sandra/Faurlin
          Chery
          Luongo
          Austin
          Last edited by Harryboy; 17-09-2015, 07:41 AM.
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Interesting that Konchesky as made few if any mistakes this season and has probably been our best defender and most of you want him replaced. Ned who has been responsible for several goals this season stays..just goes to show that fans like managers have favourites

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
              Interesting that Konchesky as made few if any mistakes this season and has probably been our best defender and most of you want him replaced. Ned who has been responsible for several goals this season stays..just goes to show that fans like managers have favourites
              I think ned getting a goal saved his bacon, otherwise I would off dropped him like a Lead Balloon
              You Rsssssss

Comment

With all fit, and at home:

Green
                Perch Nedum Angella Konchesky
                Phillips Fer Sandro Chery
                Luongo
                Austin

Not sold on the 4231 unless you've got the players for it. I like 442 (well I've sort of gone 4411 with Massimo buzzing around Charlie) with 2 wingers bombing down the flanks and whipping balls in.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Green
                  Luongo
                  Austin

Not sold on the 4231 unless you've got the players for it. I like 442 (well I've sort of gone 4411 with Massimo buzzing around Charlie) with 2 wingers bombing down the flanks and whipping balls in.
                  not been a lot of bombing down the wings from our wingers so far...more try to cut inside, fail and pass back to defence

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Green
                    Luongo
                    Austin

Same but I'd swap lunogo and fer around . We looked a much better outfit last year with fer playing off Charlie .

Comment

forget who plays its how they play

Comment

No Brainer isn't it?....

---------------------Smithies------------------------
                        -----Perch---Angella-----Onuoha---Konchesky----
                        ----------------Luongo----Sandro-------------------
                        ----Phillips -----------Fer---------------Chery------
                        -----------------------Austin-------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          No Brainer isn't it?....

Would swap Smithies for Green even though they are both quite dodgy and swap in Yun for Konch even though he has been fairly decent I just feel Yun will offer us a bit more on the ball and in attack. Also wouldn't mind seeing CR mold Fer and Charlie together a bit where they are almost playing as 2 St's together as I believe Fer's big body will really benefit Charlie.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            No Brainer isn't it?....

This. But with the two Cbs transposed. And Green in for Smithies and Mackie replacing Chery.

Comment

Green

Onuaha Angella Hall Suk Yung

Phillips Faurlin Sandro Chery

Fer
                              Austin
                              22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
                              X