No announcement yet.

Charlie's Frustration...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video is in the match thread if you want to study it, looks like it was going in to me.

Comment

People seem to think the one up top system doesn't work without someone who can win the ball in the air. Yes Charlie won't hold the ball up like that but I think is an excellent one up top when we play the ball on the ground. Thought against Huddersfield he was excellent at this. Just need to play through the midfield and then not playing 2 up front doesn't matter

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Austin is having to pick the ball up in midfield because the 2 CM's are just not dominating or, more concerning, able to pass properly.

Get a combination of Sandro and Faurlin/Fer in the middle and Austin can concentrate on that lone striker role.
        so right

Comment

Just watched charlies shot again five times, was so going in, where else could it of gone??????? Such a robbery not giving him that goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Video is in the match thread if you want to study it, looks like it was going in to me.
            Can't really tell from that tbh mate, I had literally just reached the top of the stairs from R block coming back from my half time wee wee & beverage as we scored so was right behind it and it looked in live play like it was just shooting across the face of goal, but could be wrong.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
            X