The one true problem of the side today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recall for Gobern !

Seriously, play Sandro FFS. He's NOT injured.
    He's been in training with Internzionale all Summer, been back with us nearly 3 weeks and played 2 games & 145 mins for the U21's/Resses.
    Stick him with Faurlin at Hull and with Luongo once Fer is fit......

Comment

Totally agree with the posts re Henry. He should only be used as an injury replacement, much like we're likely going to use Clint if one or more of our CB's go down. Speed, determination and aggressiveness count, especially for those whose primary job is to defend in the midfield.

Start Sandro (I was recently called a "plonker" for suggesting he may be ready after only three weeks back on British soil) and Ale as our midfield "holders", then alternate Chery, Luongo, Phillips and Fer (when healthy) in the other midfield posts with an occasional appearance by an underrated Doughty. Toszer a decent set piece guy, but has to show more in regular play IMHO to merit more consistent starting time

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
        Recall for Gobern !

He's been in training with Internzionale all Summer, been back with us nearly 3 weeks and played 2 games & 145 mins for the U21's/Resses.
        Didnt even make the bench so something must wrong with him. Record signings make the bench if fit.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          The deep midfield duo. Absolutely shocked by how bad those two were. Both are stupidly slow and do not shield the defence.
          Comms said exactly the same Nasser. It's definitely not working with Henry and Toszer. Faurlin and Doughty were doing a much better job in those roles. Toszer is still bedding in so needs time, but Henry is no longer cutting it. Sandra, Ale and Doughty are all better options. Hope CR wakes up to this fact too.

Comment

We have players who are simply stuck in their roles who seem unable to read the game in front of them and adapt to what's going on. There is no rotation on the pitch or game awareness

He was not great yesterday but Henry unexpectedly was only player I saw breakout of his role and take a risk yesterday. Got forward for shot in first half, broke into box for the ball Lunago should have shot for instead of passing and if memory serves me right was it not Henry breaking into box and taking shot which was handball???

Outside of that everyone simply stuck to their position and it showed with total lack of movement

Comment

The 2 in midfield are abysmal, ###### & ######, so defensive don't come and collect the ball also put in very few tackles, considering it's their job to win the ball back they are awful it has to change,and are all these people still backing Ramsey? He hasn't got a clue,

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                Recall for Gobern !

This. Not the Goburn bit.....

Comment

Need our strongest team out Saturday or I can see a hammering at Hull.

Comment

We have been bullied alot in the last two home games. Henry breaks up play and should also protect the other more gifted midfielders. Luongo and Cherry. Last few matche he has done neither.
                    The position is calling out for Sandro who apart from getting injured last year showed what he was capable of when playing. IF fit he should be in he will not be bullied and has far more ability to his game. However, something tells me that he does not fit into the new regime - I hope I am wrong but what he brings to the table and dare I say it the energy and involvement of one Joey Barton has been sadly missed.
                    Cherry and luongo are both different types of players and whilst they can play they are not tacklers or minders - they need minding.
                    No one pulls my strings 😉

Comment

The mental Malian needs a go.....

Comment

Yes, why not play Diakite?
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                          The mental Malian needs a go.....

Would go one of 2 ways wouldn't it; either he has a stormer and scores, or he gets a red in the first half for a karate kick to Huddlestone's chest before giving the ref a nipple cripple on his way down the tunnel.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Ramsey is not a fan though it seems! I think he's destined for a long awaited return against Fulham! He's going to try to beat his record of most number of fouls in 30 minutes of football.
                            To be honest, even in that 30 minutes he was cut above our team then and now. People talk about him having 1 good game......well to me he was good against arsenal, Spurs, Swansea, Man U and Sunderland. Sunderland I hear you say, well look at how we played when he went off?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                              Ramsey is not a fan though it seems! I think he's destined for a long awaited return against Fulham! He's going to try to beat his record of most number of fouls in 30 minutes of football.
                              To be honest, even in that 30 minutes he was cut above our team then and now. People talk about him having 1 good game......well to me he was good against arsenal, Spurs, Swansea, Man U and Sunderland. Sunderland I hear you say, well look at how we played when he went off?
                              I really rate him and think he has the energy and physicality needed for a system like this.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Arthur mentioned gladwin, he wears our shirt so will support him but needs another season on loan at league 1.looks terrified when I've seen him,hope he proves me wrong.
                                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                                X