Retroshirthaven 1985 QPR Shirt Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skranger View Post
    Just curious .... How do they get away with using the Adidas logo ... Are they snides out from Thailand/India .... ??
    Actually not sure mate, the guys that run the company are English anyway from what I've gathered. My Spurs mate put me on to them after he got one of their Hummel shirts from the 80s from them, it was a brilliant replica!
    "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

The replica shirts are great!! Like vesps a few of my Palace mates were sporting the 80's sash shirt and they are mustard. Only problem apparently are the sizes. They come up very small so order one size bigger than normal

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
        Actually not sure mate, the guys that run the company are English anyway from what I've gathered. My Spurs mate put me on to them after he got one of their Hummel shirts from the 80s from them, it was a brilliant replica!
        Yeah no worries .... thx for that .... They certainly look the db's

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Wish Rangers dealt with adidas again
          Our kits are made for Adidas

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
            Just curious .... How do they get away with using the Adidas logo ... Are they snides out from Thailand/India .... ??
            my guess is that old logo's trademarks expired or something 85 to 2015 innit
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Never mind a retro shirt how about bri g back some retro defenders to replace the shabolic ones of today.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                Never mind a retro shirt how about bri g back some retro defenders to replace the shabolic ones of today.
                Love it ......

Comment

Shirt arrived today from sunny Singapore.. It's the real deal.. Lovely snide!!!

Comment

For all my ,no colours at matches .since 13 years old . I bought one too, for holidays ,dossing around the house in etc
                    quality looks pretty good , the sizing is fine ,a bit snug ,but not crazy small,, put it this way ,if your a size 5 in a lacoste polo ,the xl in these will fit you fine.
                    The Guiness sponsor on the original 85 shirt was a stuck on fuzzy black lettering type thing ,on these its printed onto the shirt,
                    all in all its a good call ............not that you`ll ever see me wearing it to a match.....
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

H
                      Originally posted by vespa View Post
                      For all my ,no colours at matches .since 13 years old . I bought one too, for holidays ,dossing around the house in etc
                      quality looks pretty good , the sizing is fine ,a bit snug ,but not crazy small,, put it this way ,if your a size 5 in a lacoste polo ,the xl in these will fit you fine.
                      The Guiness sponsor on the original 85 shirt was a stuck on fuzzy black lettering type thing ,on these its printed onto the shirt,
                      all in all its a good call ............not that you`ll ever see me wearing it to a match.....
                      Have to say my medium is a tad snug in the armpit department Vesps.. Does pay to get a size larger.Top snide first shirt I've bought in years

Comment

Received today to the office....
                        http://mobro.co/dantashtic
                        http://twitter.com/danarnie

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
                          H
                          Have to say my medium is a tad snug in the armpit department Vesps.. Does pay to get a size larger.Top snide first shirt I've bought in years
                          Medium going for the tight up g ay fit then Neil !!!!!!!
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Medium going for the tight up g ay fit then Neil !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by danarnie View Post
                              Received today to the office....
                              Nice......those were the days,brought a player in and 8 times out of 10, would go on and play 100 games for the club

Comment

you mean your not wearing it with the shorts and socks to the next home game...
                                on a serious note-are the worth investing in? might get one for my boy.
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X