Retroshirthaven 1985 QPR Shirt Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retroshirthaven 1985 QPR Shirt Release

After much waiting and many delays, the folk at Retroshirthaven (check them out on Facebook) are releasing what appears to be an amazing replica of our 1985/86 shirt next week!! I've wanted a decent one for years, those ScoreDraw ones don't cut it for me.
    "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Like the Ipswich and plain German shirt

Comment

Let us know whats it like when you get it ConorM

Comment

Looks great, thanks for the info.

Comment

Wish Rangers dealt with adidas again

Comment

Dont think its actually out at present .............ive seen the Palace ones in the flesh and theyre good , but as i say ,they seem to be stumbling over the Rangers shirt
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Shirt is now available here (along with a good post in their blog section). Looks like it's a cracker to me!! http://www.retroshirthaven.com/qpr1985home
                "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Milk Cup f acking Final......

Comment

Just ordered one. Will let you lot know the sp..

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
                      Just ordered one. Will let you lot know the sp..
                      Ordered one too mate!

Comment

50 ####ing quid, and we whine that the club store is a ripoff.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                          Cheaper then this one !

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/85-8...-shirt-grade-8

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post

I don't think it's too bad since they're custom made and shipping appears to be included in the £50. Especially when the club sell these poor knock offs for £35 (see link) before shipping. Worth it for me anyway as the originals go for £250-500 and are so hard to find. https://www.shop.qpr.co.uk/guinness-85-home-11870.html
                            Last edited by ConorM1882; 27-09-2015, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Just curious .... How do they get away with using the Adidas logo ... Are they snides out from Thailand/India .... ??

Comment

Working...
                              X