Austin was fuming after the game, makes a change from players laughing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin was fuming after the game, makes a change from players laughing

After a defeat, he had nothing to feed off.

IMG_0763.JPG
    Kept the faith!

he seemed to be having a right go at someone in the Paddock after he scored too!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
      he seemed to be having a right go at someone in the Paddock after he scored too!

Scored a good goal but he always seems to have a go at someone in the crowd.

he needs to cut that out.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

he was chirping at who ever it was in the first half too..maybe he was taking some stick

Comment

Why? If I was in Austins position and I was getting stick, I'd give it back too.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Austin was fuming after the game, makes a change from players laughing

After a defeat, he had nothing to feed off.

IMG_0763.JPG
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Where did the other posts go?
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

No service all game. no support all game(again) . Has to make his own chances due to the pathetic quality of our a)set piece delivery and b)final balls into the box. To top that off the manager as well as god knows how many thousands of people can see that this is happening but do we mix things up? Do we change our system(Ever) to support him? On top of that someones obviously digging him out as hits pointed out its not the first time hes made gestures to someone in the crowd when he scores. feeds of scraps and is still without question our biggest goal threat. id be pretty ####ed off at the end of the game too if i was him

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  Why? If I was in Austins position and I was getting stick, I'd give it back too.
                  Me n All.charlie doesn't "need " to do anything , we owe him more than he owes us, he's doing the business .
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

On the contrary, he needs to continue giving it back to the numbskulls in the crowd slating him, who he continually proves wrong. His job is to score goals which he keeps doing. What more can anyone expect of him? If they had two brain-cells to rub together they'd probably feel embarrassed.

Comment

CR tactics at home are crap no support we got what we deserved, down to ten men we were so disorganised just shows he is totally clueless as a manager.

Comment

I am a advocate of Ramsey but I must admit, he got this totally wrong, I don't know if Doughty and faurlin where injured but I believed he should have picked the same team that played at Huddersfield, it's about continuity, Hall should never have been dropped.

I also think he had a sub left, chasing the game with ten men, Henry should have come off and Jet on.

The team looked flat, believing the hype, sort it out Ramsey!!
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                          I am a advocate of Ramsey but I must admit, he got this totally wrong, I don't know if Doughty and faurlin where injured but I believed he should have picked the same team that played at Huddersfield, it's about continuity, Hall should never have been dropped.

I also think he had a sub left, chasing the game with ten men, Henry should have come off and Jet on.

The team looked flat, believing the hype, sort it out Ramsey!!
                          We had used all three subs. Hall for Angella, Smithies for Luongo, Gladwin for Toszser. But for me should have taken off Tozser or Chery for Smithies and had Luongo drop back. When he Luongo went off the rest of the midfield went totally missing.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                            We had used all three subs. Hall for Angella, Smithies for Luongo, Gladwin for Toszser. But for me should have taken off Tozser or Chery for Smithies and had Luongo drop back. When he Luongo went off the rest of the midfield went totally missing.
                            they were missing most of the game mate

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                              No service all game. no support all game(again) . Has to make his own chances due to the pathetic quality of our a)set piece delivery and b)final balls into the box. To top that off the manager as well as god knows how many thousands of people can see that this is happening but do we mix things up? Do we change our system(Ever) to support him? On top of that someones obviously digging him out as hits pointed out its not the first time hes made gestures to someone in the crowd when he scores. feeds of scraps and is still without question our biggest goal threat. id be pretty ####ed off at the end of the game too if i was him
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X