X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    40K per week....................

Is there anything he CAN do?

#rightsort#nearpostmaster#cannotsaveashotfromoutsi dethearea#flappy#halfvolleyking#englandsno3
    Actually England's number six? Did you hear the chant?
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      At his age and years of first team experience at the level he has been playing at, Rob Green should by now be able to either control a football or kick a football. If he really still can't do the former, putting his boot through it would have been the best option.

However, having once again made a bad decision and messed it up, he still had the option of letting them score. And with 11 v 11 and the way we had finally started to play, we could well still have won that game.

Totally his fault, nobody else's and I'm sure even he would admit how stupid and unprofessional it was.

In my opinion, this is the final straw. Makes far too many basic errors and is incompetent in terms of the basics like catching, kicking, organising his defence and commanding his area.

Have to confess, I'm not a fan of the keeper. Seems like a nice bloke though.

Been well over hyped since being with us. Had we not had so many wronguns he would have been outed a long time ago but there have been so many targets in front of him he's got away with it

Hughes worked him out after two pre season games and replaced him.

Comment

Neither Green or Onhouha inspire confidence. I'd drop the pair of them. Both are calamity players and having two of them in the side is a recipe for disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
          Neither Green or Onhouha inspire confidence. I'd drop the pair of them. Both are calamity players and having two of them in the side is a recipe for disaster.
          Dear oh dear. I can sort of see the argument for Green after today (I personally wouldn't as I think Smithie looks awful ) but drop Ned? He has been our best player this season, arguably. Be crazy to drop him.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
            Am totally with everyone on this post emotionally.

But I disagree with the remedy.

Onouha has been our best all-around defender so far this season. Would be interesting to see CR try him at RB and start Hall-Angella in the middle.

As for Green, know Smithies started many games for his former club, but so far he looks very tentative in goal. So why the move off Green until or unless Smithies shows us something (he'll have his chance at Blackburn). What WOULD be refreshing is to hear Green say he cost the team the game, that he knew better what to do in the situation, and that he'll redouble his efforts to redeem himself.

Comment

Why's Ned getting slated? Greeno had ages to sort out that backpass and ####ed it up again. Ned did nothing wrong at all today.

Shame as it's clearly 3 points dropped today, Forest are average at best. I mean Chris O'Grady? FFS.

Comment

Best game Ned has had at CB. And their striker, O'Grady, had a brilliant game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Best game Ned has had at CB. And their striker, O'Grady, had a brilliant game.
                  Point is he's lower league, but made us look like fools.

Comment

Ned done nothing wrong and I'm not his greatest fan. Think he's average but he dealt with the ball fine, with the crowd clapping. It was that idiot in goal who has cost us YET AGAIN. Smithies looks tripe so Ramsey / Les / QPR's decision to persevere with Green & not McCarthy is really starting to look like a fantastic one. Not.

Comment

Gotta love the typical QPR fan reaction. Give Smithies a cup game plus 15 mins before deciding he's utter shite. Laughable.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Just to add..........Who was to blame for Man City's goal today?.......Yep Alex McCarthy

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                          Ned done nothing wrong and I'm not his greatest fan. Think he's average but he dealt with the ball fine, with the crowd clapping. It was that idiot in goal who has cost us YET AGAIN. Smithies looks tripe so Ramsey / Les / QPR's decision to persevere with Green & not McCarthy is really starting to look like a fantastic one. Not.
                          Your right I wrote previous saying Ned should have put it out but in hindsight said that because I don't trust green and i would not pass back to him as i dont rate or trust him. In cold light of day Ned dealt with situation and the screw up is because Green 1) can't control a ball or 2) cant kick it first time

If you CB can't give the keeper the ball in that situation bouncing or along the floor what chance do we have

Ball back could have been better but for £40k a week you expect your keeper to be able to put foot through it into the stands!!! After all he manages to do that with all his goal kicks

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Just to add..........Who was to blame for Man City's goal today?.......Yep Alex McCarthy
                            Not seen it what went on?? And how is Katie Price getting on their still injured

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Your right I wrote previous saying Ned should have put it out but in hindsight said that because I don't trust green and i would not pass back to him as i dont rate or trust him. In cold light of day Ned dealt with situation and the screw up is because Green 1) can't control a ball or 2) cant kick it first time

If you CB can't give the keeper the ball in that situation bouncing or along the floor what chance do we have

Ball back could have been better but for £40k a week you expect your keeper to be able to put foot through it into the stands!!! After all he manages to do that with all his goal kicks
                              So Ned could've done better???

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Not seen it what went on?? And how is Katie Price getting on their still injured
                                According to radio he pushed a shot straight back into the middle of the goal ala that Italian we had, was surprised by the shot from Nasri

Comment

Working...
                                X