Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

We have the best squad in this division by a country mile!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Factamondo
    You know when you've been factamondoed!
    • Mar 2009
    • 37198

    #1

    We have the best squad in this division by a country mile!

    And I am unanimous in this!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!
  • Kirill
    W12 Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 19359

    #2
    Originally posted by Factamondo
    And I am unanimous in this!
    You cannot be unanimous by yourself, you need all others to agree with you.

    For what it is worth, I do agree, but we had some supposedly great squads in the PL as well and look where it got us. I am just glad Charlie is staying for now, without him we did not stand a chance IMHO.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

    http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

    How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

    Comment

    • Olly
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 6000

      #3
      The word is soloanimous

      Comment

      • Factamondo
        You know when you've been factamondoed!
        • Mar 2009
        • 37198

        #4
        Stop being pedantrical
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

        Comment

        • dave58
          Gold Seat
          • Jan 2010
          • 5285

          #5
          And ramsey will still make excuse! He has no excuse for not getting this team up, not through play offs but automatic, no one else has the players he does at his disposal

          Comment

          • Kirill
            W12 Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 19359

            #6
            Originally posted by Factamondo
            Stop being pedantrical
            That is impossible.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

            http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

            How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

            Comment

            • Factamondo
              You know when you've been factamondoed!
              • Mar 2009
              • 37198

              #7
              I make the impossible.... Possible!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

              Comment

              • Factamondo
                You know when you've been factamondoed!
                • Mar 2009
                • 37198

                #8
                Originally posted by dave58
                And ramsey will still make excuse! He has no excuse for not getting this team up, not through play offs but automatic, no one else has the players he does at his disposal
                Well said...its up to Chris now to prove his managerial nous with the correct selections n decisions!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

                Comment

                • blue and white
                  Bronze Seat
                  • Jan 2012
                  • 426

                  #9
                  Originally posted by dave58
                  And ramsey will still make excuse! He has no excuse for not getting this team up, not through play offs but automatic, no one else has the players he does at his disposal
                  I don't think i have heard Chris ever use excuses. He has always said that we have under performed and that is are fault. Always taken responsibility for letting in late goals. Now if you want excuses Arry is your man

                  Comment

                  • Kirill
                    W12 Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 19359

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Factamondo
                    I make the impossible.... Possible!
                    By finding alternative uses for the kitchen roll
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

                    http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

                    How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

                    Comment

                    • lymehoop
                      Gold Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 7380

                      #11
                      Yes, by far the biggest squad which is laced with true quality which is why I have piled in at 16/1, 14/1 and today my final bet at 11/1 ... covering myself with a 4/1 promotion bet. In my opinion there is not much of a threat from anyone in this league from what I've seen so far ... hope to be 'Home and Hosed' by January in case Charlie gets snapped up. Also had the foresight to back Chery at 66/1 pre-season for top scorer. If this 'tip' clashes with previous thoughts it's because I'm Lyme's big brother who tends to be the more knowledgeable of the two!

                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

                      Comment

                      • Factamondo
                        You know when you've been factamondoed!
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 37198

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Kirill
                        By finding alternative uses for the kitchen roll
                        I don't used that one shite stuff....'BRITE'....2 quid a roll in tescos.....marvellous stuff!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

                        Comment

                        • QprMicky
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2015
                          • 72

                          #13
                          Ramsay is still talking of consolidation this season.

                          Comment

                          • Factamondo
                            You know when you've been factamondoed!
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 37198

                            #14
                            Cameron claims only 4000 Syrians in this year...he is edging his bets too!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

                            Comment

                            • W12_Ranger
                              Platinum Seat
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 11447

                              #15
                              At 12/1 you won't find better odds than QPR winning the league its a great bet, I've lumped a ton on at 13/1 average odds for us to win it.

                              Comment

                              Working...