@QPRFC: Morning! #DeadlineDay might be over, but we've news of another signing on its way ... #QPR http://t.co/Q9bU3MFTnx
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Another New Signing. The Chief Signs New 2 Year Deal
Collapse
X
-
Another New Signing. The Chief Signs New 2 Year Deal
Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 02-09-2015, 08:16 AM.Tags: None -
Hope so HarryI blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
-
-
Fingers crossed for a Charlie extensionI blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
-
It's that Ned has signed a new deal keeping him with us until 2018.
Great news IMO.
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.Comment
-
Comment
Comment