Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Another New Signing. The Chief Signs New 2 Year Deal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ramsgate Hoop
    Bronze Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 405

    #1

    Another New Signing. The Chief Signs New 2 Year Deal

    @QPRFC: Morning! #DeadlineDay might be over, but we've news of another signing on its way ... #QPR http://t.co/Q9bU3MFTnx
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 02-09-2015, 08:16 AM.
  • Harryboy
    Silver Seat
    • Jan 2014
    • 4022

    #2
    Hopefully a RB
    You Rsssssss

    Comment

    • Hertford Hoop
      W12 Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 15998

      #3
      Hope so Harry
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

      Comment

      • Ramsgate Hoop
        Bronze Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 405

        #4
        Could be Shittu? He's been knocking about.

        Imagine if it was a new deal for Charlie!

        Comment

        • Loneranger80
          Silver Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 1899

          #5
          New Deal for Charlie or Gerry Francis??

          Comment

          • Hertford Hoop
            W12 Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 15998

            #6
            Fingers crossed for a Charlie extension
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

            Comment

            • MattyRangers
              Slimmer of The Year
              • Jun 2011
              • 24914

              #7
              Marvin Sordell.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

              Comment

              • Tarbie
                Gold Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 8542

                #8
                Originally posted by MattyRangers
                Marvin Sordell.
                I was thinking that yesterday when I saw that Burnley had released him. Had promise as a youngster but it all went horribly wrong for him at Burnley!

                Comment

                • MattyRangers
                  Slimmer of The Year
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 24914

                  #9
                  It's that Ned has signed a new deal keeping him with us until 2018.

                  Great news IMO.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                  Comment

                  • march56
                    Silver Seat
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 1275

                    #10
                    2 year extension

                    Comment

                    • MattyRangers
                      Slimmer of The Year
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 24914

                      #11
                      Originally posted by march56
                      2 inch extension
                      Now that's just greedy.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                      Comment

                      • QprMicky
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2015
                        • 72

                        #12
                        Underwhelmed

                        Comment

                        • Awin
                          Silver Seat
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 2951

                          #13
                          Originally posted by QprMicky
                          Underwhelmed
                          Thank bod you are on your own. You greedy little sausage !

                          Comment

                          • march56
                            Silver Seat
                            • Jan 2011
                            • 1275

                            #14
                            Originally posted by MattyRangers
                            Now that's just greedy.
                            nice editing matty

                            Comment

                            • Tarbie
                              Gold Seat
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 8542

                              #15
                              Originally posted by MattyRangers
                              It's that Ned has signed a new deal keeping him with us until 2018.

                              Great news IMO.
                              I just heard that too. Is it on the Official already?

                              Comment

                              Working...