Mrs Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
    If he were a bit more like most modern day footballers, there are many unprofessional things he could have done to try to force a move and he didn't do any of them. He deserves a ton of credit for being a footballer with integrity - a rare breed these days.
    Fair point to an extent but a Fee was never met so we won't know but it's pretty clear IF a suitable bid was lodged then there's a good chance he'd be off. One wasn't so he had no move to force.

But as I already said delighted he's still a Ranger. Best striker we've had in 20 odd years.

Comment

Letīs hope we can make some sort of deal with him. Iīd say 3 year extension perhaps involving some sort of signing on fee, and a buy out clause allowing him to leave, if we donīt go back up, for at least whatever we paid for him in 2013 * 2 + new signing on fee. Would be good for all parties concerned. If we go up he stays. If we donīt, he can leave and we still earn a bit. It should be possible to match the signing on fees he would get as a free agent next summer in a deal of this nature.
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

If he would sign a new contract, we could even offer him the opportunity to leave on loan in January, if a Prem club comes calling.
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
          I'm not surprised she don't want to leave. Should see the house n area they live haha.
          My best pal has been doing his garden fortnightly for him since last month (got the work via a tweet Austin put out). Says his gaff is lovely and Austin is a proper nice bloke. My pal had Ģ15 on him to stay at 20/1 but sweats blind Austin never told him and he just had a feeling!!
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Lots of southend utd players leave near me on Thorpe bay...living in a lovely environment enhances ones happiness n contentment!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              reckon she's a good one. Always been very vocal and supportive of QPR since he signed.

Just seen her tweet saying she was proud of her husband and that the R's are going up.

Get the feeling she didnt want to move and has a soft spot for us. Nice to see two level headed people who haven't been affected by modern day football.

Think Charlie coming from non league and really having to earn his career has also played in our favour. He knows we gave him his chance for perm league football and now repaying us.

Mr and Mrs Austin
              Let's get her tied up on a 5 year contract, ....maybe Chaz will follow suit!!!

Comment

Austin could have gone. A deal was on the offering from Palace but it was turned down. Steve Parish eludes to that in this interview (skip to 1:04:10):
                http://www.acast.com/holmesdaleradio...transferwindow

Comment

She is a top girl.

Bumped into her and Charlie earlier this year in Dubai at a music concert. Both such down to earth people and genuinely felt like they enjoyed the chat with me and my brother.

Chaz did a funny video for my old man to say hey and said "bumped into your two sons, didn't even buy me a drink the tight b*stards!!" Top bloke and his mrs videod it, he even took a selfie of himself on my phone, made my night.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    Lots of southend utd players leave near me on Thorpe bay...living in a lovely environment enhances ones happiness n contentment!
                    I'm not surprise they leave Facto, you can take the man out of the Bush, but you can't take the Bush out of the manon a serious note, Charlie has his head screwed on. Come the summer, the football world's his oyster
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      My best pal has been doing his garden fortnightly for him since last month (got the work via a tweet Austin put out). Says his gaff is lovely and Austin is a proper nice bloke. My pal had Ģ15 on him to stay at 20/1 but sweats blind Austin never told him and he just had a feeling!!
                      nice one, for your mate!
                      Rangers Til I Die
                      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by QPR's Number 10 View Post
                        She is a top girl.

Bumped into her and Charlie earlier this year in Dubai at a music concert. Both such down to earth people and genuinely felt like they enjoyed the chat with me and my brother.

Chaz did a funny video for my old man to say hey and said "bumped into your two sons, didn't even buy me a drink the tight b*stards!!" Top bloke and his mrs videod it, he even took a selfie of himself on my phone, made my night.
                        That is a great story mate.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR's Number 10 View Post
                          She is a top girl.

What concert? Just out of interest.

Comment

Working...
                          X