Mrs Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs Austin

reckon she's a good one. Always been very vocal and supportive of QPR since he signed.

Just seen her tweet saying she was proud of her husband and that the R's are going up.

Get the feeling she didnt want to move and has a soft spot for us. Nice to see two level headed people who haven't been affected by modern day football.

Think Charlie coming from non league and really having to earn his career has also played in our favour. He knows we gave him his chance for perm league football and now repaying us.

Mr and Mrs Austin
    Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 01-09-2015, 10:15 PM.

Top post

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      reckon she's a good one. Always been very vocal and supportive of QPR since he signed.

Just seen her tweet saying she was proud of her husband and that the R's are going up.

Get the feeling she didnt want to move and has a soft spot for us. Nice to see two level headed people who haven't been affected by modern day football.

Think Charlie coming from non league and really having to earn his career has also played in our favour. He knows we gave him his chance for perm league football and now repaying us.

Me and Mrs Austin
      liked the tweet over the weekend where she promised a fan that she'd hide chaz's phone until the window was shut.

Comment

Good sort n all is bianca!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Sounds a decent woman
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
            liked the tweet over the weekend where she promised a fan that she'd hide chaz's phone until the window was shut.
            I saw that, strikers tend to move around and very seldom achieve hero status at any one club, Bowles, Wright, Henry, Shearer, Rush, Dalglish, when you think of those players, you think of one club for each player.

If he saw the welcome Bowles got, not many players have that kind of link to one club, he could have that here!
            Kept the faith!

Comment

top lady mrs Austin
              You Rsssssss

Comment

I'm not surprised she don't want to leave. Should see the house n area they live haha.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                  I'm not surprised she don't want to leave. Should see the house n area they live haha.
                  What area?
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    What area?
                    Wokingham

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      What area?
                      See fordy said Wokingham. But got place in chiswick aswell

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Mr and Mrs Austin
                        Well done maidstone, excellent post.
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Good post & true I'd say, but let's be honest if the £15m fee had been met he'd of been gone quicker than shite off a shovel.

Ramsey already publicly stated 'the player wants to leave'

Either way I'm glad he's still ours.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            Good post & true I'd say, but let's be honest if the £15m fee had been met he'd of been gone quicker than shite off a shovel.

If he were a bit more like most modern day footballers, there are many unprofessional things he could have done to try to force a move and he didn't do any of them. He deserves a ton of credit for being a footballer with integrity - a rare breed these days.
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

Did he actually say he wants to leave..or that he wants to play at the highest level...two different things

Comment

Working...
                              X