Tough job for Ramsey now ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    The toughest bit for him will be coping with the sudden expectation. Up until now there was none, we all pretty much expected a season of nothingness to "consolidate". However, suddenly we have kept an abundance of talent and there's a new expectation aorund the club which brings with it pressure to deliver. Be interesting to see how he copes. I, personally, really hope he delivers.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Looking at those names think you can get squad down to 25/26 as think kids will go out on loan aside from Furlong, Doughty and maybe kpekwa. Robinson out for the season Traore won't get sniff possibly not Hoilett either

Looks decent still
      Robinson was only out till december wasn't he?
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

i am

Iam in complete disagreement with the theme of this thread

i look at our squad and get very exitted and as ive already pointed out in another thread a midfield of

phillips full dutch international leroy fer full brazilian international sandro full australian international massoomo
        laguna and full dutch international chery

the above midfield is the stroingest in this division

playing one up front hopefull austin but even jet or poulter we have in front of us a team that can crush any team in this division
        in fact we sare so powerfull going forward i think we could play a three man defence at home and through yet another player into midfield

SO SORRY TO BE DISAGREEABLE BUT WE SHOULD EASY WIN THIS DIVISION
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I totally agree ted. The OP has gone about this without telling us what he actually means.

What he actually means is will ramsey be able to control big named players and I don't think that is fair to question him about.

Everyone thought harry could and look at the fu ck up him and mayhem he caused. I am really happy with Sir Les and Ramsey and I have always been happy with them, I just wish other fans could be too!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

well

well weare they have certainly won me ove both massimo and chery have been purchased at fabulous prices so we are buying
            at bargain prices again and that puts the old qpr jim gregory legacy back in operation

if you cant generate through ther turnstiles then sell of players at fabulous profits slowly i expect qpr to become very
            powerfull again and a top five finish in the prem is within our grasp inside the next 4 years with this management team

ironiclly both gianni and harry redknap have been part of our success giannies lunacy brought in briatore who
            brought in the mittals and thats given us massive financial security

harry redknap bought charlie austin sandro and leroy fer,but he also brought in one of the greatest managerial success
            of our history by bringing in both ramsey and les ferdinand these were both with harry at tottenham
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

At one point we had an entire XI of internationals, still finished bottom by a country mile. Its not about the names its about how we play. Still a long way to go on recent showings but to be 4th whilst not playing very well is a huge positive.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                At one point we had an entire XI of internationals, still finished bottom by a country mile. Its not about the names its about how we play. Still a long way to go on recent showings but to be 4th whilst not playing very well is a huge positive.
                This! Bearing our recent history in mind, we actually have to show patience with this team. Lets enjoy every win and see where that takes us...
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

This is a very interesting thread. The youngsters need, well, seasoning, and they'll get that either on loan or on our under 21 squad. To be fair, although Greco-Cox, Petrasso, Comley and the like have promise, they showed at Carlisle that they are not ready for steady use at this level yet. As for playing the regulars, the good news here is that CR can always field a fresh team which, with many 2-a-week games ahead, is a massive advantage for us.

Comment

Working...
                  X