No announcement yet.

Albert Adomah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal Close: Queens Park Rangers set to seal deal for Middlesbrough winger.....

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/dea...rough-winger/?

Comment

Welcome the black Lee Cook.

Comment

Lol
        Kept the faith!

Comment

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...with-leicester
          Kept the faith!

Comment

I'd prefer Adomah to Byrne in all fairness.

Qpr fan, chpionship proven at 27 years old a very good player. I saw some write he hasn't got a good cross on him which is rubbish. The bloke delivers a very good ball. He's tricky can go past a player and whips the ball in as often as he can.

Don't get me wrong if be happy with Byrne but Adomah is the better signing.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              I'd prefer Adomah to Byrne in all fairness.

Qpr fan, chpionship proven at 27 years old a very good player. I saw some write he hasn't got a good cross on him which is rubbish. The bloke delivers a very good ball. He's tricky can go past a player and whips the ball in as often as he can.

Don't get me wrong if be happy with Byrne but Adomah is the better signing.
              Byrne off to Wolves mate. This must mean Matty is 100% off ski then. FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                Byrne off to Wolves mate. This must mean Matty is 100% off ski then. FFS
                We don't know yet mate. Can only see wba paying our asking price of they sell berhanio.

I imagine the enquiries are being made as we know it's 50:50 to happen and we need a back up plan. If we get 10 mill for Matty and spend 3/4 mill on Adomah it's not bad business at all imo.

Comment

Christ I'm p***ed off with this transfer window s**t

Comment

The only reputable source for QPR is saying we have no interest in signing Adomah right now so hold your horses.

Comment

Can't see us paying the fee.

Comment

Originally posted by RoryTheRanger View Post
                        The only reputable source for QPR is saying we have no interest in signing Adomah right now so hold your horses.
                        Who has said that mate?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          Who has said that mate?
                          Dave Mc reckons no interest atal

Comment

Ah well. Nice while it lasted. QPR fan, quality winger on form and beyond. Makes too much sense to get him. Dunno why I started to get so excited. Ah well. Roll on Tuesday 6pm.

Comment

Dave Mc reputable? Is that some sort of joke? Hes up there with qblockpete with his itk hit rate.

Comment

QPR would be silly not to have sounded out adomah and Byrne with the possibility of Matty leaving. I reckon enquiries have been made just nothing substantial as ate no need as Matty is still out player and no bids made.

Comment

Working...
                                X