Fernandes you are turning this club into a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
    been viewing for years now, even back when it was the old board with pete and co. but never actually signed up. Apparently "lube me" was inappropriate so i have changed to this name as im sure it will get a reaction out of some
    oh your lube me. fair enough fella.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      oh your lube me. fair enough fella.
      Has no need of lube, that fella. Moist at the thought of Ramsey.

Only kidding, mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
        The under 21s and under 18s can't win you have a manager that is totally clueless and that is proved by the amount of changes he made, which is totally taking the p*ss out of the fans that paid good money to see that dross, Fernandes you should give all the fans that turned up their money back, and send CR down the road if you expect us to do well in the championship think twice, we concede 2 goals every game bar one, against most of the sides in the championship if we concede 2 goals we are going to get beat' time to wake up Tony you have got it wrong, with these muppets in charge.
        What a huge difference exactly one week can make in the crazy world of football eh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          What a huge difference exactly one week can make in the crazy world of football eh.
          Having a nighmare of a transfer window so far is our Macca. Most probably go into hiding... well at least until our next defeat, then it'll be all bells and whistles.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Macca properly mugged himself off here.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Macca properly mugged himself off here.
              Certainly did, he'll be back though
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                Certainly did, he'll be back though
                Not if we become the invincibles and dont lose again all season.

Comment

The under 21s and under 18s can't win you have a manager that is totally clueless and that is proved by the amount of changes he made, which is totally taking the p*ss out of the fans that paid good money to see that dross, Fernandes you should give all the fans that turned up their money back, and send CR down the road if you expect us to do well in the championship think twice, we concede 2 goals every game bar one, against most of the sides in the championship if we concede 2 goals we are going to get beat' time to wake up Tony you have got it wrong, with these muppets in charge.
                  lol, what a crybaby.

Can we all promise not to have a total meltdown when we next lose a game? Please?

Our squad now looks very strong. On paper we ought to at least be challenging for top six, it's true. But then this is a radically different side from last season's, both in style and personnel, and we'll be caught out at times by well organised teams that have been together for years.

We'll lose several times, even in the best possible case scenario. Can we please refrain from saying THIS IS THE WORST TEAM EVER RAMSAY OUT every single time? Losses happen, deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geng View Post
                    lol, what a crybaby.

Can we all promise not to have a total meltdown when we next lose a game? Please?

Our squad now looks very strong. On paper we ought to at least be challenging for top six, it's true. But then this is a radically different side from last season's, both in style and personnel, and we'll be caught out at times by well organised teams that have been together for years.

We'll lose several times, even in the best possible case scenario. Can we please refrain from saying THIS IS THE WORST TEAM EVER RAMSAY OUT every single time? Losses happen, deal with it.
                    If it will make you happy then.............. No
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Best joke I've heard in a long time.

Comment

• Ramsey has no excuses now strong squad, so good luck for the rest of the season, and I will be delighted if we finish in the top six I see no reason why we shouldn't, I will accept any defeats as long as the team put a shift in, with the players that are now staying we should win or draw a lot more games than we lose, one sour note the under18s lost 9-0 to Charlton under 18s what has gone wrong with the youth sides.

Comment

Ramsey has no excuses now strong squad, so good luck for the rest of the season, and I will be delighted if we finish in the top six I see no reason why we shouldn't, I will accept any defeats as long as the team put a shift in, with the players that are now staying we should win or draw a lot more games than we lose, one sour note the under18s lost 9-0 to Charlton under 18s what has gone wrong with the youth sides.
                          #furlongout!
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Ramsey has no excuses now strong squad, so good luck for the rest of the season, and I will be delighted if we finish in the top six I see no reason why we shouldn't, I will accept any defeats as long as the team put a shift in, with the players that are now staying we should win or draw a lot more games than we lose, one sour note the under18s lost 9-0 to Charlton under 18s what has gone wrong with the youth sides.
                            There is a dedicated thread about the u18s where you can moan about the result. It´s a couple of days ago so topic not red hot anymore, but feel free: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...hp?189693-U18s
                            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                              #furlongout!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                                #furlongout!

Comment

Working...
                                X