We don't have a second team. Give me my £10 back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We don't have a second team. Give me my £10 back

Utter s hit. Pants. Why enter the competition? We haven't a strong enough first team not to play them. My fault for going. I let the club treat me like s hit. Fair play to those sensible enough not to turn up.

Agree 77 and for those that are saying give the youngsters a chance! Clueless

Comment

Yep with you 77 what a waste of an evening. Atrocious. Only thing I can almost take as a positive is that I thought that Kpekwa looked fairly decent. Not amazing, but looked like he has a lot of potential.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Am fuming, Matty. They think we're freaking idiots. Wouldn't have stayed for extra time tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Utter s hit. Pants. Why enter the competition? We haven't a strong enough first team not to play them. My fault for going. I let the club treat me like s hit. Fair play to those sensible enough not to turn up.
          If it wasnt compulsory to enter im pretty sure we wouldnt bother. Honest question, why would you even contemplate going? You know when we are trying to stay up or get up we are not even trying to win mate. I knew and stayed at home cos thats what we have done for years and years now, how come you didnt?
          Would of bet against us as well if it wasnt so frowned upon, i always do in the cup till we won the other week.

Comment

Am fuming, Matty. They think we're freaking idiots.
            Tbh mate .... We are Aren't we?! Spending our evening watching that dross and paying for the privilege.

We had Carlisle taking the pi$$ out of us, giving it the old "ole " to passes and singing "can we play you every week", absolutely embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              If it wasnt compulsory to enter im pretty sure we wouldnt bother. Honest question, why would you even contemplate going? You know when we are trying to stay up or get up we are not even trying to win mate. I knew and stayed at home cos thats what we have done for years and tears now, how come you didnt?
              Yep. My bad, Kev. Having a pint in Westbourne Park now though.. W abker team.

Comment

Fair play to those sensible enough not to turn up.
                There's too many of us to mention, but thanks for the plug

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  If it wasnt compulsory to enter im pretty sure we wouldnt bother. Honest question, why would you even contemplate going? You know when we are trying to stay up or get up we are not even trying to win mate. I knew and stayed at home cos thats what we have done for years and years now, how come you didnt?
                  Would of bet against us as well if it wasnt so frowned upon, i always do in the cup till we won the other week.
                  Should have stayed home really , I was actually planning too until lunchtime when the missus mentioned going to Westfield after work and I thought sod it may as well go to the game for the sake of £10 ... How I regret that

Comment

Thought we were decent enough first half put powder puff second half

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
                      Agree 77 and for those that are saying give the youngsters a chance! Clueless
                      Not saying the youngsters are any good but I think it's more than the team that is picked, went to Burton Albion last season with a decent (supposedly) and Harry the Great in charge, still lost. Seems no one at the club gives a #### about the cup
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Thought we were decent enough first half put powder puff second half
                        West what do you make of Polter mate?

Comment

Managers who put out weak teams on purpose should lose their job
                          should want to win all games

Comment

Yep. My bad, Kev. Having a pint in Westbourne Park now though.. W abker team.
                            We have to be up there at the very top with the worst cup record for a top two divisions club aint we? So bad mate, that Yeovil win the other week was a massive shocker to be fair, must of been a fluke.

Comment

Took my daughter for her first match, she loved it and now she's a proper Ranger seeing us beat in the cup !!
                              From the Hills of Kerry
                              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Working...
                              X