Fer ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fer ??

Despite being one of our best players he is never mentioned any more,failed a medical at Sunderland a few weeks ago,so where is he now,is he fit,if so why is he not playing??,Ramsey never mentions him and for some bizare reason he is never questioned about him.Leroy Fer would be one of the best midfielders in the division.

Injured.

Comment

Injured Matt-chew, surprised you're still posting now were in the championship to be honest.
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

In the build up to the Rotherham game there was an interview with Ramsey posted on QPR player. He was asked about Yun, Fer and Traore.

Basically said Yun and Fer are doing well and should be back soon and then hinted Traore is either off or not really in his plans.

Reckon we will see Fer back after the international break if he is still with us

Comment

if everyone forgets about him until next week then he can leap off the treatment table, throw the crutches in the air and yell "miracle" - but threads like this will just remind the world that he is still alive
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Woah hang on, he failed a medical at Sunderland?! I missed that!
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Thank you roller25,and hi there merry fella,yes still here just dont post much,hope you havent missed me too much

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Woah hang on, he failed a medical at Sunderland?! I missed that!
                Yeah couple of weeks ago mate, was all sorted and it was said he was sent back due the the injury and him failing the medical cos of it! His cousin plays for them I think so he was happy to go that far oop north

Comment

Well if Luongo and Chery carry on as they are, Fer won't be in the team even when fit....

Comment

Fer could be are saving grace of we lose Matty last minute...

He would certainly do a job there if we did lose Matty last minute. Front three of chery luongo and fer would stil be pretty immense.

Comment

Originally posted by RoryTheRanger View Post
                      Well if Luongo and Chery carry on as they are, Fer won't be in the team even when fit....
                      That's a bold statement Rory !!

Have you had that debate with my old mate paulmason yet?

Comment

A fit fer should start every game

Comment

Fer should be able to replace Henry surley,,
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Could play striker if austin goes...
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Replace Austin with Fer !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X