big danny shittu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big danny shittu

was on sar before kick off having his photo taken with fans , shaking hands and being really nice , this fella( early 40's ) has a pic done with him. then sayes to big dan "who are u anyway".... big dan sayes are u for sure then walked off laughing , if u are reading this fella u made me laugh mate

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    was on sar before kick off having his photo taken with fans , shaking hands and being really nice , this fella( early 40's ) has a pic done with him. then sayes to big dan "who are u anyway".... big dan sayes are u for sure then walked off laughing , if u are reading this fella u made me laugh mate
    That's brilliant
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Embarrassing.......

Witnessed a cringe moment a few years back at the pre-season friendly v Tavistock. It was the 2nd yr we went there and had just signed Jay Bothroyd.
      Fella behind us kept shouting "Oi Bothroyd, will you sign my brothers football?" while he was warming up in front of us........Problem was Bothroyd wasn't involved in that game,
      he was addressing Fitz Hall !

Comment

I remember when we resigned him & similar to this story he was on the streets. He was such a nice guy. Shook my hand & said all the best to me

Made my day
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Always been a decent fella. Not sure about signing him again though. Scraping the barrel or what.

Comment

that was shittu? god he looks different now. saw a lady getting a photo with him on SAR in front of PLayers Reception, while I was queuing for my fulham hull and carlisle tickets.
            the fella is still massive.
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              Always been a decent fella. Not sure about signing him again though. Scraping the barrel or what.
              not sure the OP mentioned any rumblings of us signing him mate
              Rangers Til I Die
              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                not sure the OP mentioned any rumblings of us signing him mate
                True Art. Being a bit presumptuous as it was mentioned on here the other day he was a target. Next thing he's in the crowd.

Comment

Was at Cardiff game as well, just think he's sniffing around for a job behind the jump or something, cos it better not be as a footballer

Comment

Met the big fella at a game when he was injured many years ago . I'm 6,4 and a bit of a unit and when I shook his hand I felt tiny . Like shovels . Monster on the pitch gentleman off if . Lovely lad

Comment

Working...
                    X