Leon Best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lube Me View Post
    what does being new here have to do with anything? perhaps i am Leon Clarke in discuise??? you post made you look like you had lost the plot. We havnt signed him and yet you want ramsey gone, Les gone etc.

lets see who the Naive one is........ would bet you any money in the world we wont be signing him.
    You're a Chelsea fan. Your opinion means nish.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      You're a Chelsea fan. Your opinion means nish.
      because you couldn't comprehend what i was actually saying, I am a Chelsea fan?

Been going rangers long before you was a itch in your old mans ball sack

Comment

• just looked up his stats really we can not sign this joke of a striker there are defenders with better records i would rather play the young bods

Comment

• I hope we don't buy players just for the sake of it, I'd rather we played Blackwood and give him the chance.

Comment

• Cannot be arsed to wade through the inevitable 9 pages of over reaction and such forth.........Where has this rumour come from?

I'm pretty certain we won't sign him....he really is an awful striker....

Comment

what does being new here have to do with anything? perhaps i am Leon Clarke in discuise??? you post made you look like you had lost the plot. We havnt signed him and yet you want ramsey gone, Les gone etc.

lets see who the Naive one is........ would bet you any money in the world we wont be signing him.
              Straight on ignore ...touch of the marshies

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                Cannot be arsed to wade through the inevitable 9 pages of over reaction and such forth.........Where has this rumour come from?

Like we won't sign Shittu ....both turned up with their agents....like you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  brilliant, if anyone would like to be my agent, we can turn up at training tomorrow and get a contract apparently.

Numpty.

£20 bet on each of these and the loser donates the £20 to the Alan Mc charity?

Comment

£20 bet on each of these and the loser donates the £20 to the Alan Mccharity?
                    Who's he, the new Scottish striker we're looking at?

I'll get my coat

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      Who's he, the new Scottish striker we're repeating we'reI'll get my coat
                      who was that awful jock striker we signed to replace LF ? is history repeating it self !

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Did you mean to quote me Dave?

Comment

Cannot be arsed to wade through the inevitable 9 pages of over reaction and such forth.........Where has this rumour come from?

Dave Mc so its total tosh as always from him.

Comment

Did you mean to quote me Dave?
                            Looking back through ...I think I did johnny.....I was relaying to you that both (Best & Shittu) have turned up at harlington with agents in tow......thus am very worried

I didn't mean you go everywhere with your agent btw!

Comment

• Played in our 3-0 loss to Brentford U21s today
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                                Played in our 3-0 loss to Brentford U21s today
                                So he got a place in the u21s at the expense of one of our youngsters,
                                He needs to sling his bloody hook.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X