• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Simpson

Would you have him back ?

In a heartbeat

Comment

Blokes a wrongun. Think Perch will be as safe as Simpson longer term.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        Blokes a wrongun. Think Perch will be as safe as Simpson longer term.
        Wrongun?

Never put a foot wrong playing for QPR & was one of the stupidest transfers in recent times.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          Wrongun?

Never put a foot wrong playing for QPR & was one of the stupidest transfers in recent times.
          Solid defensively, awful going forwards.

Wrongun due to off field 'problems'. They're well documented jim.

Comment

Wouldn't have him back, spent over a Million for Perch, why would we go and get another RB. Perch will have to do a job. Can't go out spending money on transfers/wages. And don't think Simpson will solve the Issues we have.
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Perch can play cb. Simpson is steady at his level and doesn't hoof the ball.

As a footballer or a championship team I would have him. Not to aware of all these of the field problems. I have seen one but apart from that that's it.

Was a very strange decision to sell him. Another genius move by redknapp.

Comment

Decent right back but not for me . Anyone who thinks they can knock women about has no place at QPR in my opinion . Probably better than perch but on principle I wouldn't have him
                Back

Comment

The whiter then white crew who have never made an error in their lives won't like it

Must have a CV like Mary f ucking Poppins to meet the super high morale threshold with some of our fans

Comment

Not sure indeed, maybe on loan.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      The whiter then white crew who have never made an error in their lives won't like it

Must have a CV like Mary f ucking Poppins to meet the super high morale threshold with some of our fans
                      Not at all . I've done plenty of things I'm not proud of but assaulting the mother of my child isn't one of them . It was only an opinion and my opinion is that I wouldn't want rangers to get involved for that reason

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        I've done plenty of things I'm not proud of but assaulting the mother of my child isn't one of them
                        If I had a gun I'd of killed my one long ago

Comment

Bloke is a wife beater and a stalker.......(allegedly). Certainly not good enough on the pitch to allow for this madness of it.

Comment

Sorry for this............BUT all these would you have him back are pointless....We have Perch, and that's the end of it.
                            Blame the management for turning off the cash

Comment

Originally posted by hoddesdon hoop View Post
                              would you have him back ?
                              bit late for that, we now have league 1 player perch,

would of loved simpson but we now need a cb.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X