Last nights game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
    Kpekewa was very solid; deft move set up first cross/goal; deserves Cardiff start -- Gobern not up to this class yet; Doughty sparks of promise, needs more work; Blackwood a real spark we shouldn't overlook for lack of age -- Polter a workhorse, JET more of the show horse -- players missing for me yesterday: Greco-Cox (speed and aggressiveness a la Mackie, and Furlong (let's see what else we've got to work with at RB
    Genuinely think he's now fallen behind Blackwood in the pecking order now. Both similar styles of play but based on what little i've seen of them both so far i'd actually say Tyler looks the better prospect (despite the fact he's already 24).

Comment

My thoughts on polter, i take back everything a said about him.

enjoyed watching him, took his goal well and has a bit of pace about him for a big lad.

actully, i think he is going to be a cult hero. well done polter.

our left back also had a good game. would rather him than steptoe playing on saturday.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

#PoundlandBargain

Comment

Polts needs to play ahead of Charlie at the weekend, or up with Charlie.

He can play up on his own or he can be the target man into feet for Charlie... He needs to play either way.

Comment

Cant knock a 0-3 score can only beat what's in front of you but for me I don't think Ramsey should have used any subs that starting 11 could maybe have hit 5-6 goals and what a confidence boost that would be , but I can see why he used his subs we were in total control and he wanted to give others some part of the game but we need to foster an arrogant almost selfish streak and create a goal hungry attitude

Comment

Polter worked very hard, which is encouraging.

Comment

i

I probabley wouldnt play either charlie or phillips untill the transfer window is over because there mind seems to be somewheree else
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  #PoundlandBargain
                  mate it was onl yovil but i liked what i saw from the big man. dont think he will get 15-20 goals for us this season but he is a hell of a lot better than bobby.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    mate it was onl yovil but i liked what i saw from the big man. dont think he will get 15-20 goals for us this season but he is a hell of a lot better than bobby.
                    If he starts most games I'll have a 5er with u that he gets 15+ this season? Minimum 30 apps.

Comment

ok bakes, i will have that with you mate. loser donates the fiver to great olmond street childrens hospital.

but like i said, im a big fan of polter already.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        ok bakes, i will have that with you mate. loser donates the fiver to great olmond street childrens hospital.

but like i said, im a big fan of polter already.
                        Deal Hits. I'm a fan as well, too many poop teams in this division for him not to get the goals if he gets the games

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          Deal Hits. I'm a fan as well, too many poop teams in this division for him not to get the goals if he gets the games
                          Charlton were meant to be poop

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                            Charlton were meant to be poop
                            He didnt play though (5 mins doesn't count)

Plus Charlton aren't a bad side. Mid table last season (12th)

Comment

Working...
                            X