Dwight Gale again - Bristol City!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    How can people still say no outlay. If you don't sell, you don't buy and why should we sell anything below our asking price. Everyone here was saying how the actual board of the club will crack before deadline and sell for less than our asking price and now that they aren't, everyone seems upset at that. Get a grip everyone, its one game into the season.
    Problem is players that IMO we should be in forsigning are waltzing off to other clubs leaving us searching bargain basement on deadline day again. Need to get transfers in and out sorted pronto or we're gonna get mugged off AGAIN.

Comment

How can people still say no outlay. If you don't sell, you don't buy and why should we sell anything below our asking price. Everyone here was saying how the actual board of the club will crack before deadline and sell for less than our asking price and now that they aren't, everyone seems upset at that. Get a grip everyone, its one game into the season.
      We have sold .....no outlay. You confident when we sell Austin etc ...there'll be money to spend???

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
        I'm sorry but this is what a lot of people wanted and now we have it.

So many people wanted us to stop buying players for millions and go back to bringing youth players through and buying cheap players from lower leagues but were happy for it to take years and us to drop down a division or two.

1 game and suddenly those same people want to go back to spending millions. You can't have it both ways.
        I didn't.....

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          I didn't.....
          That's why I didn't say everyone.

Comment

That's why I didn't say everyone.
            touche Gary...I'll look a bit harder next time!

Comment

Just because they haven't YET doesn't mean the writing isnt already on the wall that they will. This is QPR after all. And thats where the concern comes into play.

Some on here think we need to replace Charlie to maintain a playoff push. Not me. If Charlie goes I say we need to replace him to make sure we dont get relegated!!

Comment

So many people wanted us to stop buying players for millions and go back to bringing youth players through and buying cheap players from lower leagues but were happy for it to take years and us to drop down a division or two.

1 game and suddenly those same people want to go back to spending millions. You can't have it both ways.
                Not back to spending millions.... Spending just 1 million would be frickin good!

Not only that, people werent crying out for us to STOP spending millions totally... People were crying out for us to spend millions on the right type of players! i.e. Younger players like Gayle and Gray.

Comment

Got a text from Sky Sports saying QPR want Nathan Byrne from Swindon to replace Austin if he goes.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Got a text from Sky Sports saying QPR want Nathan Byrne from Swindon to replace Austin if he goes.
                    wtf??

Comment

Other sources saying no bid has even been accepted, from a journo close to Palace.

Sky may have jumped the gun yet again

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Kirsty again give her my number will ya.

Comment

I still stick by my thoughts and they are exactly the same as this time last year.
                          I thought we should and could have cherry-picked the best of the lower divisions and Championship, leaving us with a club that wouldn`t have cost the earth and would have been on a steady footing for a while and not just jumping from season to season needing a virtually new team every time.

Comment

Got to say very concerned if this is true.

HeS a bargain at 6 mill and if we really think Austin is off we should be involved. I was told gayle is Ramses top choice if aistin goes.

I'm all for being more sensible with money but surely this deal makes sense.

Sell Charlie for 14/15 mill and get gayle for 6. Great business.

Starting to worry Charlie will go right at the end of the window and we will get f all.

Comment

Originally posted by Discodroid
                              no worries midge, i just cant see us getting Gayle. hope im wrong .no doubt he'll score a few , I just think murray would be a good shout for the championship..he must be getting on now i suppose.
                              I wouldn`t be too dissapointed with Murray but Jarvis NO.

Comment

Who the hell is happy for us to drop to League 1? Mental if they are.

Nothing wrong with spending a few million if you're selling players for even more millions, that;s just common sense. Can't sell all your assets and nor re-invest or you may as well be Dover FC or some shite.

Comment

Working...
                                X