Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    I'd bag him for £8mill if Charlie goes
    If Palace hadnt just brought in 2 strikers a swap deal involving Charlie and cash would have been ideal for us.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      I'd bag him for £8mill if Charlie goes
      £6.5 TOPS!

Swap deal for Charlie would be Him and £11 Million.

Comment

May get him for 6.5 but i cant help but think Palace will want more than that!

Comment

thought it was nailed on gayle was going fulham... my fools mate certainly seems to think so aha

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
            thought it was nailed on gayle was going fulham... my fools mate certainly seems to think so aha
            I think it is mate, this is just a rumour from the Daily Mail

Comment

Gayle is a season changer. Really hope we get him
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I thought so too, but have just had a gander on FoF and as of yesterday it hadn't been confirmed
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

What's all the excitement about Gayle.Only 12 in 48 for Palace and certainly not worth the £10m they want for him.£5/6m tops.

Comment

Murray is also an alterative. Not one for the future, but he scores a lot of goals.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

palace just signed Bakary Sako so I reckon that makes Gayle available

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                        What's all the excitement about Gayle.Only 12 in 48 for Palace and certainly not worth the £10m they want for him.£5/6m tops.
                        What i was thinking. He hasnt had 1 season where he has scored a high amount of goals in any division and he's 24 now so needs to be doing it fairly soon
                        Last edited by Hove Ranger; 05-08-2015, 02:04 PM.

Comment

If Charlie doesn't go, no strikers coming in, I would be pissed of if we sell him like we did Remy, that said, we have more striking options than we had then, lol.
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Think Gayle would fit nicely into the style of play we are trying to implement. How many of Gayle's games at Palace have been either as a sub or with him being subbed. I'd say probably quite a few. To get the best out of someone you need them to be playing more regularly and more minutes. I think him playing off either Austin or Polter would be devasting for other defences. Would love Ramsey and Les to be looking into this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                              What i was thinking. He hasnt had 1 season where he has scored a high amount of goals in any division and he's 24 now so needs to be doing it fairly soon
                              I thought he got used out wide a lot for palace? playing from the wing that wouldnt be a bad return of goals

Comment

I thought he got used out wide a lot for palace? playing from the wing that wouldnt be a bad return of goals
                                Did he? fair enough. But is that more of a reflection of his ability as a striker rather than palace being loaded with strikers? I cant remember them being stacked with strikers personally; Chamakh, campbell, Murray (who was out on loan for large parts). My point is that palace paid around £4-5 mill for him and IMO he hasnt done a massive amount to warrant costing anymore than that.

Comment

Working...
                                X