Well done R's fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done R's fans...

We're the most negative fans in the country.......................

http://sport.bt.com/sport-football/n...ly8MrU.twitter

I am not having that, For 46 years of being an R, I have never been happyclappy, but always positive and hopefully whimsical about our funny little cliub.
    Last edited by cross it Dave; 06-08-2015, 05:17 PM.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

ha ha and I thought all fans were the same when it came to moaning...hold on...someone actually counts tweets and decides if they are negative or positive

Comment

At least we're the best at something.. Positively Negative!
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

You'd of never of guessed that in a million years.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post

Why are you so negative

Comment

Well we have just been relegated and are losing around £70m per year so it's hardly surprising! How about measuring the tweets during the season we won the league and see how that turns out?!
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Well come on, it's no surprise is it, considering they did their survey during one of the most frustrating and ludicrous periods in our often frustrating history?

That's why I dislike these kind of manufactured stories. They create a ######## story that then gets perpetuated. If they'd have surveyed us during the 2010-11 season, we'd have probably come out top for positivity.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                  Well we have just been relegated and are losing around £70m per year so it's hardly surprising! How about measuring the tweets during the season we won the league and see how that turns out?!
                  Ha, great minds!!

Comment

How do they even count it and know who supports who!!
                    The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Its just a laugh lads, relax!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We need to get Kirill off of that Twitter, he`s single handedly destroying our rep.

Comment

...... and I wonder what message board most of them like to spend their spare time on
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Plum

Comment

And thats just tweeters, imagine a similar poll for message boards
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X