Rumor- non QPRish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Just on talksport that goldstein and cundy saying they cant fathom why chelsea havent bought chaz, they would have him in fromt of reny and falcoa.
    Maybe thats why they are radio commentators and not football managers.

How does their trophy cabinet compare to mourinho's?

Comment

They deffo said it! And on last season chaz is the best player as neither have those two proved themselves in the prem, oh and did you see how bad remy was on Sunday?? -?,

Comment

Adebayor move to Villa looks as if it's off so I can't see Spurs adding Charlie to the wages
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          Adebayor move to Villa looks as if it's off so I can't see Spurs adding Charlie to the wages
          Another greedy mercenary, can't agree terms! So shocked he didn't end up here when hr was in charge

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
            Alli and Fredericks won't be regulars for Spurs this season.
            If Spurs are really interested in Austin, I would try and do a deal now for £13million but Alli and Fredericks move our way for the season.
            Would then stick £8million on the table to Wolves for Afobe.
            Hasn't Fredericks just signed for Bristol City?

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
              Would rather he went to Spurs than Newcastle or West Ham or Chelsea for that matter but that would never happen anyway. And you just know if he goes to Spurs and starts scoring he will be straight in the England squad with Woy saying how he's always rated him.
              Me too tbh.
              But I am not sure who they would loan to QPR.. fredericks has signed for Bristol City. Pritchard wants to push for a 1st team place there.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                Hasn't Fredericks just signed for Bristol City?
                Yes he has a 3 year deal undisclosed fee

Comment

Got a feeling we will get that Spurs trialist as CB back up anyway. Whether or not we go back in for Tim Ream remains to be seen. But we need to bring in some back up quick. Not being defeatest or moaning at all but we have had a knack over the years of having a big injury list so we could well do without Hill or Onuoha getting crocked any time soon. What with 3 left backs out already including Fer, Austin slight knock, Diakite too and Sandro well off match fitness when he comes back we really need to keep as many fit as possible. Hope Faurlin can stay fit and not dive in to tackles too much.

Comment

Working...
                  X