Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newcastle have not made a bid for QPR striker Charlie Austin, confirms Steve McClaren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle have not made a bid for QPR striker Charlie Austin, confirms Steve McClaren

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...-10440125.html

I'm telling you, he won't be sold in this window.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Its looking increasingly likely isn't it. All the teams you'd think would be in for him are buying other strikers... I don't see why we shouldn't just offer him a year's extension on more money to keep him around a bit longer. We can still sell him in January or the summer but won't let him go for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        not sure... i notice that mclaren never goes so far as to say that there's no interest, always that there's been no bid made (which is no great surprise).

i think they're playing a waiting game, they think we want/maybe need to sell and they reckon that the longer they wait, the stronger their bargaining hand will be.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
          not sure... i notice that mclaren never goes so far as to say that there's no interest, always that there's been no bid made (which is no great surprise).

i think they're playing a waiting game, they think we want/maybe need to sell and they reckon that the longer they wait, the stronger their bargaining hand will be.
          That's probably what they are thinking, yes.

Be so funny if their £15m bid is rejected on Friday as the price has now gone up as they are the desperate ones.

Comment

If he ISNT sold somehow in this window then do you think Charlie will be gutted?

Comment

Do we need to sell?.

Season tickets virtually all sold, parachute payments on their way, massive reduction in our wage bill, nearly £16 million so far in incoming transfers and loan fees and some of the richest owners around, and a club that is now being prudently run and a minumum of I believe, £99 million next year in the Premership.

Just my opinion, but I think it is the other way around, the closer we get to Transfer Deadline Day, the harder I think Rangers will try to keep Charlie.

Here's hoping.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

This has got Jordan rhodes written all over it. season after season, clubs show interest in the player but the fee is too high and no one will match the asking price. we need either an assuranse from charile that he will sign a new contract with a release clause if he is here after the transfer window or we need to lower our price to around 12 mil and get some profit out of him before he walks away for nowt at the end of the season.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Is this a new denial or the same one from a while back?

Comment

he will be gone by September.
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Transfer dealings revised down by £2 million to £14 million��

Comment

Not 1 of you has mentioned west ham. Club is made for him and they have just lost their main striker for 3 months. He will be bought on deadline by them. Get on 12-1 if you think he will stay. Like the odds no chance
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Betting is a game for mugs mate

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Not 1 of you has mentioned west ham. Club is made for him and they have just lost their main striker for 3 months. He will be bought on deadline by them. Get on 12-1 if you think he will stay. Like the odds no chance
                            I mentioned west spam on another thread,, I think Charlie's wife has a big problem moving up north. So west spam would be ideal for both. But will they pay 15m doubt it,,
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                            X