Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the nature of Yun Suk Young's injury?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the nature of Yun Suk Young's injury?

Short term, or serious?

It never even crossed my mind. That pretty much sums up what I think of him. Maybe it could be a good thing and our youngster impresses
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Kind of forgot he existed since Bonheurjh doesn't seem to post on here anymore, he was the only reason Yun ever crossed my mind!! Since Jack Robinson is injured and Traore thinks he's a winger, who else do we have?
      "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Could this mean that Traore will now stay with the Club, at least for the next month?

Comment

It's worrying that he keeps getting injured but he's young and imo has great potential. Always shown a lot of energy and willingness. Have no idea what his actual injury this time round is, think i remember someone said it was in pre-season training. Let's hope he gets back to fitness quickly and stays fit as this season is great opportunity for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
            Short term, or serious?
            Don't know but he has had no pre season as such , so he will be well short come a week Saturday

Comment

Dog flu i`m hearing.
              "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/c...g-football9081

Comment

I don't like what he says about Traore

Comment

Nor me.
                    If yun was a horse they would of shot him ages ago. Lame sick note

Comment

Bloke is weak. Hope this Kpekwa fella is good cos the thought of Traore playing LB gives me farking nightmares.

Comment

Working...
                      X