the same mistakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the same mistakes

last year Remy left last minute and left us short, and it dont take a rocket scientist to see Austin will do the same, short in all departments except midfield, maybe a 1-3-6-1 formation is what they are looking at, im all for giving Ramsey and Sir Les a chance but they need to wake up and smell the coffee .... 10,000 fans ant be wrong all the time!

Austin going last minute will be because its how the transfer industry is nowadays... clubs wait until the last minute to see how far they can bargain etc.
    I wouldnt say we are THAT short or far off of being where we want to be.. They deserve credit for clearing all the deadwood and getting the talented players they have got in so early and on a new budget. It really is a challenging job but they are doing a brill job at it so far in re-shaping the squad.

If you think we are short then maybe you should look at Hull.. I dont think they've signed one player and have all their players on big contracts and wages.

Comment

Was just looking at hull on the news,, and some people make them favourite 's to go up, even steve Bruce ain't to happy
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Austin going last minute will be because its how the transfer industry is nowadays... clubs wait until the last minute to see how far they can bargain etc.
        I wouldnt say we are THAT short or far off of being where we want to be.. They deserve credit for clearing all the deadwood and getting the talented players they have got in so early and on a new budget. It really is a challenging job but they are doing a brill job at it so far in re-shaping the squad.

If you think we are short then maybe you should look at Hull.. I dont think they've signed one player and have all their players on big contracts and wages.
        I think they are doing a great job and Rome wasnt built in a day .... not asking for a division winning side just survive with respect and carry on building, but unless im missing something we do need defenders.

Comment

Oh well with these d*ckheads in charge here comes Div 1

Comment

Austin, Fer and Phillips will now leave.

Comment

Originally posted by clubandcountry View Post
              I think they are doing a great job and Rome wasnt built in a day .... not asking for a division winning side just survive with respect and carry on building, but unless im missing something we do need defenders.
              We 100% need defenders now!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                I knew we was going to sell players,, but we are very short on quality,, we might do a fulham and lose the first 8 games
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                  this....perhaps tone is flogging off the assets before p*ssing off and leaving us

Comment

The team will feel the loss of Austin, Fer and Phillips. This is going to be a tough season. People are undertaking the championship and overrating our squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                      The team will feel the loss of Austin, Fer and Phillips. This is going to be a tough season. People are undertaking the championship and overrating our squad.
                      Sorry, but we all knew this season was going to be tough.. everyone has re-iterated it OVER AND OVER.
                      No one is undertaking the Champ, most of us all knew where we are now.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                        Is loaning a player flogging off? Plus wages it's probably bring £3m into the club, great business for a player lots in here don't rate, let the guys get on with it and give them support!
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Austin is going to go; and we should wish him well. His performance and attitude have been tops from Day One. IMO, we should first fight hard to keep Matty Phillips and Rob Green, then it's on to retaining Fer who now has another reason to stay: teammate Chery.

Comment

Working...
                          X