No announcement yet.

SWP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reckon he saw us as a joke club to rinse until someone else came along.

Comment

His brother was even worse than he was in english football and scored 30 odd goals in the MLS last season. It's a shyte league really, can see SWP doing alright there at least.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
        Arguably the biggest let down at the club ever IMHO given his previous career. 1 goal in 67 appearances over 4 years? He just did not give two shytes either way. Turn up, run round a couple of cones...... and collect £80k per week. Good work if you can get it........

Horrible little twunt. He needs a clump. At least Barton normally blew a gasket for his £80k PW..... when he wasn't getting sent off or thinking he was Hoddle when he was making a pass.
        To be fair, running round cones for SWP is like a normal sized person running round the shard!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          To be fair, running round cones for SWP is like a normal sized person running round the shard!

Or running in to the Shard!
          Last edited by maverick69; 27-07-2015, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Blokes a parasite. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
              Arguably the biggest let down at the club ever IMHO given his previous career. 1 goal in 67 appearances over 4 years? He just did not give two shytes either way. Turn up, run round a couple of cones...... and collect £80k per week. Good work if you can get it........

Horrible little twunt. He needs a clump. At least Barton normally blew a gasket for his £80k PW..... when he wasn't getting sent off or thinking he was Hoddle when he was making a pass.
              And he didn't even celebrate the goal either :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                Yep!

Comment

To be fair, his brother (who was supposedly the least talented one in the family) was the top scorer in MLS last season. SWP will look like Messi in that division.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                    To be fair, his brother (who was supposedly the least talented one in the family) was the top scorer in MLS last season. SWP will look like Messi in that division.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      I know, that made my blood boil. Cheeky cant

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        Im actually seeing people saying his replacing Henry, on their website.......

####s' aint got a scooby about soccer have they....
                        MLS fans, no not really. the standard of that league is so bad, its incredible. I've been to a few matches across the nation - NY, Seattle, Portland. and (before you says its better now) I've seen it over the recent years.
                        Seen grown men think that a 2014 Obafemi Martins was god. And seen a 2013 Thierry Henry curl a corner directly into the goal. The Columbus Crew keeper didnt have a scooby.

hope this post doesnt offend the canadians on here. I know gator is a Toronto FC fan. (the team that is making Jozy Altidore look like black jesus)
                        Rangers Til I Die
                        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

67 appearances (apparantly) 1 goal... A waste of space

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              Im actually seeing people saying his replacing Henry, on their website.......

####s' aint got a scooby about soccer have they....
                              It's not soccer, it's sucker, and that's what they are signing this freeloader.
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                                Quite possibly he will be a shining star over there, but he will be remembered by us as a parasite and a $hite player.
                                For me he is up there with the worst ever QPR players. He used to be good, but he just never really showed it at QPR apart from on his debut.
                                Even in the game at Chelsea where he scored, I recall he was terrible and the comments on MotD slated him.

Comment

Working...
                                X