How much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The General View Post
    Firstly Richard if you read my original post it neither states that I am Itk or know the Ffp Fine.
    You have just assumed that I am trying to be Itk of which I am not ...neither does it offer any potentially useless information.. Your reply is based solely on fabrication and assumption ...so my fellow r you actually look like the fool.
    I will never keep quiet so do one ..fool
    Nice to see you back w12ranger
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Good to be back We are ....how's it going with you mate...

Comment

Good thanks mate. After the disappointment looking forward to the new season. Got allot of time for sir les and Ramsey. Nice to see the club being run properly for a change
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Firstly Richard if you read my original post it neither states that I am Itk or know the Ffp Fine.
          You have just assumed that I am trying to be Itk of which I am not ...neither does it offer any potentially useless information.. Your reply is based solely on fabrication and assumption ...so my fellow r you actually look like the fool.
          You do claim "these players will leave in the next 2 weeks"...
          So why not come back as w12ranger?....

Comment

Ok fair enough Dave my post was not meant to claim I am Itk in any way it was just mid interpreted I'm afraid.
            I have been rangers for over 40 years now and have never been labelled a fool or told to keep quiet..as a fool I am not
            I understand that many on here claim to be Itk but I am not one of them.
            I am also no mug that will not stand his ground either though.

Comment

Ok fair enough Dave my post was not meant to claim I am Itk in any way it was just mid interpreted I'm afraid.
              I have been rangers for over 40 years now and have never been labelled a fool or told to keep quiet..as a fool I am not
              I understand that many on here claim to be Itk but I am not one of them.
              I am also no mug that will not stand his ground either though.
              Fair enough General. 40 yrs "service" entitles you to respect.

Comment

Oh and PS.........welcome back

Comment

Also guys just to clarify I'm not W12 Ranger ..

Comment

You sure you're not W12? You write just like him
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

No def not W12....been posting here since 2011 but only posts that I feel really passionate about.
                      Hopefully Richard we can now go forward from todays posts.
                      You Rssss..

Comment

Guys

If we sell the following players how much will we accumulate in funds ... these players will all leave in the next 2 weeks I'm afraid ..no doubt in my opinion the market will go crazy....

Austin
                        Fer
                        Phillips
                        Sandro
                        Mc carthy

I make this around 33 -35 million pounds towards the FTP fine ...
                        Also around all the others leaving will save around 600k per week. 2.4 million per month.

We will be in a much better finacial position but probs mid table at best..
                        Obviously this is a bit painful but at least our club will have a secure future hopefully
                        Thoughts
                        The General.
                        Not sure about the figures quoted, Think we've already got 3.5m in the bank for McCarthy and the other 4 put together are worth more like 40m than 30m.

Personally I wish someone would come in for them. If we can get our money back on Sandro we've had a touch, the guy has been ruined by injuries. As for Austin, Fer and Phillips, of course they would rip up this league but I think it's inevitable they will go. If they all go on deadline day we won't have had a chance to re-invest that money wisely elsewhere. We desperately need some defenders, far easier job with a few extra quid in the bank!

Comment

I figure we could get:
                          Austin £13-15 million
                          Fer £6-8 million
                          McCarthy £3.5 million (read somewhere that was his buyout figure so Palace probably paid that)
                          Sandro £2-3 million or out on loan ( don't think clubs will pay much for him bc he gets injured a lot)

I personally think that Phillips will stay bc I don't think clubs will come close to
                          meeting our valuation of £10 million for him.

Austin is a tricky situation. I think we stand a better chance of getting the £ 15 million we want for him by holding onto him until deadline day, but we'd probably be better off selling him earlier on for £1-2 million less so we can have some time to get another striker in.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRNY View Post
                            I figure we could get:
                            Austin £13-15 million
                            Fer £6-8 million
                            McCarthy £3.5 million (read somewhere that was his buyout figure so Palace probably paid that)
                            Sandro £2-3 million or out on loan ( don't think clubs will pay much for him bc he gets injured a lot)

I personally think that Phillips will stay bc I don't think clubs will come close to
                            meeting our valuation of £10 million for him.

Austin is a tricky situation. I think we stand a better chance of getting the £ 15 million we want for him by holding onto him until deadline day, but we'd probably be better off selling him earlier on for £1-2 million less so we can have some time to get another striker in.
                            QPR can loan a striker turning into a permanent deal in January so would becbetter off holding out for the £15m.

Comment

Working...
                            X