Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much

Guys

If we sell the following players how much will we accumulate in funds ... these players will all leave in the next 2 weeks I'm afraid ..no doubt in my opinion the market will go crazy....

Austin
    Fer
    Phillips
    Sandro
    Mc carthy

I make this around 33 -35 million pounds towards the FTP fine ...
    Also around all the others leaving will save around 600k per week. 2.4 million per month.

We will be in a much better finacial position but probs mid table at best..
    Obviously this is a bit painful but at least our club will have a secure future hopefully
    Thoughts
    The General.

Originally posted by The General View Post
    Guys

If we sell the following players how much will we accumulate in funds ... these players will all leave in the next 2 weeks I'm afraid ..no doubt in my opinion the market will go crazy....

Austin
    Fer
    Phillips
    Sandro
    Mc carthy

Also around all the others leaving will save around 600k per week. 2.4 million per month.

Obviously this is a bit painful but at least our club will have a secure future hopefully
    Thoughts
    The General.
    Be nice to get thirty million to put 'towards' the ffp fine wont it. How much is it going to be, have you any idea? Fifty million, a hundred million, two hundred million, or more?

Comment

Don't forget 9m from raheem!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Guys

Austin
        Fer
        Phillips
        Sandro
        Mc carthy

Thoughts
        The General.
        How do you know that they will all leave in the next two weeks?

As the club have said -

Austin £15m
        Phillips/Fer - £10m each, no less.

That's £35m before you add in £3.5m Mccarthy, and another 5-8m for Sandro, which gives us £45m plus £9m Sterling is around £55m.

We have parachute payments too and have trimmed the wage bill already so do not need to generate this much cash which is why I don't think they will all be sold. Maybe 1 or 2 of them max.

Comment

Guys

Austin
          Fer
          Phillips
          Sandro
          Mc carthy

Thoughts
          The General.
          FFP fine won't be more than a few million to my understanding
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Guys

Austin
            Fer
            Phillips
            Sandro
            Mc carthy

Thoughts
            The General.
            You're implying the FFP fine will be in excess of £35m. How do you know what it will be?
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Be nice to get thirty million to put 'towards' the ffp fine wont it. How much is it going to be, have you any idea? Fifty million, a hundred million, two hundred million, or more?
              Kev, he has no idea, no one does. Think he's been reading too much sensationalism in the papers.

Have to take such ITK claims with a pinch of salt.

Comment

TF about 2 hours ago tweeted "Lots of good discipline being shown at qpr. Good spirit. Players happy to stay. There is no fire sale. If clubs want our players got to pay"

Comment

If anyone believes we need to sell after spanking 200 million (stupidly or not), then they are very mistaken. Players are only going to go cos they want to (hopefully nobody else wants them like they havent thus far), not cos we are skint.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    If anyone believes we need to sell after spanking 200 million (stupidly or not), then they are very mistaken. Players are only going to go cos they want to (hopefully nobody else wants them like they havent thus far), not cos we are skint.
                    Yes, this. Players may go but only if they don't fancy the drop much AND someone stumps up the readies.

Comment

Richard Firstly I never claimed to be ITK or know the value of the FTP fine ...your reply is unfounded...however it has been voiced that this could be in excess of 30 -50 million pounds possibly also from now on I will also take your posts and claims with a pinch of salt too m uppet

Comment

Richard Firstly I never claimed to be ITK or know the value of the FTP fine ...your reply is unfounded...however it has been voiced that this could be in excess of 30 -50 million pounds possibly also from now on I will also take your posts and claims with a pinch of salt too m uppet
                        At this point with the recent release of financials, the club will not be expected to pay in excess of 4-5 million at most, based on the fact that our losses are only 9 million or so
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          At this point with the recent release of financials, the club will not be expected to pay in excess of 4-5 million at most, based on the fact that our losses are only 9 million or so
                          Although I dont think the fine will be massive mate, it all depends on how the football league interpret the wipe off of £60 mill or whatever it was by the board. If the football league deem that somewhat misleading/untoward in terms of our finances then our losses for the year will be a lot higher.

Comment

I see. Resorting to name calling eh? That the best you can do? Behave yourself.

You said "it has been voiced this could be in excess of 30-50 million pounds". Where did you get this from? Sensationalist newspapers? Other people who claim to be ITK? What's your source?

If you have unreliable and potentially useless information, best to keep quiet otherwise you'll look like a fool.

Comment

Firstly Richard if you read my original post it neither states that I am Itk or know the Ffp Fine.
                              You have just assumed that I am trying to be Itk of which I am not ...neither does it offer any potentially useless information.. Your reply is based solely on fabrication and assumption ...so my fellow r you actually look like the fool.
                              I will never keep quiet so do one ..fool

Comment

Working...
                              X