Austin, Phillips and Fer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin, Phillips and Fer.

Can't see nothing happening with Austin now as I think clubs will just wait till next summer.
    It's now looking like any Interest in Phillips is cooling due to our valuation as well.
    So far there's not been any interest in Fer, and I think we would value him at £10mill as well.

We could end up with having all 3 for the first half of the season how it looks at moment.

I am sure charlie will go not to sure about the others
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
      Can't see nothing happening with Austin now as I think clubs will just wait till next summer.
      It's now looking like any Interest in Phillips is cooling due to our valuation as well.
      So far there's not been any interest in Fer, and I think we would value him at £10mill as well.

We could end up with having all 3 for the first half of the season how it looks at moment.
      Dave Mc reckons interest in Fer heating up.

Comment

it all happens 2 weeks before the deadline

Comment

Who would you keep out of the 3,thinking financially?,would be Phillips for me.
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Fer will never amount to much,Charlie at 15 mill is a good return but can see Phillips fetching 20 in a year or two.

Comment

McCarthy the same,pwoper bells if we sell him

Comment

I would keep austin. Guaranteed 20 + goals in the champ. good strikers hard to come by,

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post

So because they haven't been sold by mid July, you reckon that means clubs likely to wait until next summer now...?? Blimey there's hardly been any activity of note yet. Fer will without any doubt whatsoever try to make a move happen and he will have plenty of takers and I'm sure Austin's price tag will be met by at least one club, then up to him and his representatives, but I expect he'll be gone for sure also.

Comment

All gone, dream on dreamers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Hornchurh bakery kev?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        My thoughts exactly.. Some on here are clutching at Straws. The transfer window is open for another 6 weeks. Can see all three going. Would be nice if they went asap so new signings can be bought in.
                        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Plenty of time to go, could go down to transfer day as usual.
                          The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Personally think Austin & Fer will leave & QPR won't replace them & we will all moan ...... Just like we did last year. I know my football team too well
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              So because they haven't been sold by mid July, you reckon that means clubs likely to wait until next summer now...?? Blimey there's hardly been any activity of note yet. Fer will without any doubt whatsoever try to make a move happen and he will have plenty of takers and I'm sure Austin's price tag will be met by at least one club, then up to him and his representatives, but I expect he'll be gone for sure also.
                              The wait until Summer was in the case of Austin only!!
                              Unless a club comes up with £15 million then he stays here.
                              Will anyone really part with £15million now, knowing they can pay fu*k all next season?

Comment

Working...
                              X