Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

He is a lot like green can pull off some great saves but as always got that mistake in him to cost you points
      You Rsssssss

Comment

he accidentally slipped, it happens. Don't make him rubbish just human.

He needs regular football to show his potential. Just like Smithies did.

Really happy with Smithies and Matt think both good acquisitions but I also think McCarthy got a raw deal at QPR and if he was given a chance he would of been a very good signing for us.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          he accidentally slipped, it happens. Don't make him rubbish just human.

He needs regular football to show his potential. Just like Smithies did.

Really happy with Smithies and Matt think both good acquisitions but I also think McCarthy got a raw deal at QPR and if he was given a chance he would of been a very good signing for us.
          He needs to go a club where he can get regular games. Then we'll be able to decide whether he got a raw deal with us or not because the same thing that happened with us is happening with Palace, that is the existing keeper there is keeping him out of the side.

Comment

spot on, same thing happened with Smithies, was getting pelters for a shaky start to his career at Rangers. Give him a run in the 1st team and surprise, surprise, we've got a quality goalie between the posts. Same with McCarthy, getting stick on the Palace forums but just needs a run out in the team
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

He was quite good for Reading, had a bad run, got dropped and we signed him.
              I saw him start 3 games for us, concede 8 goals including 3 against a team 2 divisions below us, at home !
              He wanted away, we sold him for a profit (surprisingly !)
              He's played a bit for Palarse, got dropped, got injured, got recalled (after a number of winless games) and play poorly again.

I hope they do give him a run in the side now. It would be a nice short journey away game next season !
              And WE might even score.....

Comment

Working...
              X