Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caulker

For those of you that don't have QPR Player. Caulker says he signed for QPR with the intention to stay for many years and he is looking forward to the new season and the challenge of the championship. Lads all getting along, great team spirit etc etc

No bids then.

Comment

I have to be honest. He should be one of the best in the league & also he needs to stay with QPR for his own game a hell of a lot more then QPR need him to stay
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

He will be the best centre back in the league. He loses concentration too easy for the Prem which is so unforgiving. The Championship he's got to deal with strikers like Darren Bent, he'll be fine.

Comment

Needs 2 year of stability and he will be ok
          Kept the faith!

Comment

to be fair hes a west london boy, I'm sure hes fairly happy to be home and close to his family etc... I never really seen him leaving either tbh don't think he proved himself enough with us last year, but im really looking forward to seeing what he can do in the championship his size alone should make him a beast and i can see him nicking a few goals from set pieces if we can actually get somebody taking them properly!

would love to see him and the chief form a strong partnership aswell

Comment

Obviously many have watched him, and don't fancy him, neither do I to be honest

Comment

Miserable lot some of you!

Ok struggled last season but nice to hear one of our players who could otherwise been touting for a move come out and support the team. The other potential 'movers' staying silent.

A season in the Championship and some stability will probably do him the world of good. Good on him.

Comment

Brilliant news if true.

Bad season last year we all know it but if people had seen his performances at Swansea and Cardiff before he moved to us you would know he's a decent player. Not making excuses but there was no stability at the back last year and he was shot of confidence.
                  Stepping down in standard and continuity Of a partnership with ned I fully expect him to be the best cb in the division alongside ned. We are very lucky if that is our first choice pairing for most of the season.

Comment

Good lad, head down, work hard and no arguments.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Think a more strict regime on as well as outside the pitch will do him good. Keep him, I would say.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Said it at the end of last season and ill say it again, make him captain give him the responsibility for the season , could be the making of the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          This. Have to admit I am surprised at this. Well thought he would be the first to hand in a transfer request. Will be a great player next season if he stays IMO.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            Exactly what I thought Hits. Had a bad one last season but hopefully he'll be better in the Champs.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Good news he is a very good centre back who had a poor season as did most of the others. Him and Nedum will make a very good partnership in the Championship.

Comment

Working...
                              X