apologies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    Wouldn't mind him coming out and explains the ravel 3 year "done deal" . Get that he's an attention seeking lying prick just don't see the angle as to why you'd purposely try and wind up fellow supporters . Another clueless pretender
    Getting quite so angry sort of gives the impression that you believed him.

Comment

Hits needs to do a whos the biggest fantasist story teller poll to go alongside the itk one.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        Get over yourselves, if the bloke here's something he puts it on here, is he to know it's a wind up or duff info, keeps us interested & how are we to know negosiations have broken down!

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          Yeah I'll admit a did buy into that one . Really really stupid of me and to say I'm
          Pissed off about it going bent would be an understatement . I just can't for the life of me see the attraction in wanting to pretend to people who you've never met that you actually know what your talking about if that makes sense ? Normally I take what these muppets say with a pinch of salt but for some reason this ones really got my goat and I'd like to know his reasoning behind coming out with more ######## . Hasn't he leant before ?

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
            he didn't actually say done deal with us.
            First post . " I can confirm Morrison IS done 3 year deal" .

Comment

Yeah I'll admit a did buy into that one . Really really stupid of me and to say I'm
              Pissed off about it going bent would be an understatement . I just can't for the life of me see the attraction in wanting to pretend to people who you've never met that you actually know what your talking about if that makes sense ? Normally I take what these muppets say with a pinch of salt but for some reason this ones really got my goat and I'd like to know his reasoning behind coming out with more ######## . Hasn't he leant before ?

100% with you Greg. It's a load of utter rubbish. What annoys me is its as clear as day he's seen reports on the Internet or papers that most of us already have seen then he just makes a educated guess at when they will sign and how long for lol and the itk now apparently lol.

Comment

Know what you mean. It's one thing repeating something you have heard/been told.
                Quite another when you make it sound almost as if you have been involved in the deal.

Comment

Even sky sports reported Newcastle had bid for Austin when they hadn't , this is the modern day digital world of transfer rumours, speculation, its all guess work. Throw enough mud at a wall and some will stick, all journo's do the same thing , its 99% rumour 1% fact. The thing that makes me smile is if one of these transfers comes off they then come on web sites with huge self congratulations and wanting massive pats on the back , that really shows who they truly are.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Hits needs to do a whos the biggest fantasist story teller poll to go alongside the itk one.
                    I Like your thinking mate.
                    #ontoit
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Think the bigger issue is those people buying into and believing what someone they have never met has posted in the first place rather than having a go at the guy who posts it for whatever reason.

To those that do believe and buy into all the rumours or "done deals/medicals" etc that get thrown around on this site i just hope you never get an e-mail saying you have won the Nigerian Lottery....

Comment

Obviously if it's posted on a message board with no real evidence other than the poster's ITK status, take it with a pinch of salt.
                        But IMO if that poster makes comments like "done deal" (even mentioning how long that deal is), and they are wrong, they should have to put up with the stick they are going to get.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Has he apologied or explained what went wrong??
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Think is time for another apology thread.
                            As for jjb............#spoton
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                            X