Charlton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlton

Assembling a decent squad. Some shrewd signings. Just brought in 6ft 7 Danish interestingly from palmero amongst a few others that have gone a bit under the radar.
    Thin their new owners are quite ambitious and our first game of the season will be quite a tough reintroduction to the championship.

Who else have they bought?

Comment

foolham look as if they got Jazz Richards
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        Assembling a decent squad. Some shrewd signings. Just brought in 6ft 7 Danish interestingly from palmero amongst a few others that have gone a bit under the radar.
        Thin their new owners are quite ambitious and our first game of the season will be quite a tough reintroduction to the championship.
        We had a 6 ' 7" Dane once...he was pretty useless..

Comment

The man is ambitious and has deep pockets. They are ready for our visit already - I was there on Sunday and the pitch looks lush
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            The man is ambitious and has deep pockets. They are ready for our visit already - I was there on Sunday and the pitch looks lush
            Makes a change from the cabbage patch they've had in recent years. With all the £money sloshing around in football I really think that pristeen surfaces are an absolute essential and any club that seems to wilfully turn out shoddy pitches should be fined or have points docked. Mudheaps are the enemy of decent/skillful football and lead to injuries.

Comment

Backed them as one of my outsiders for the league recently got 100s

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                Backed them as one of my outsiders for the league recently got 100s
                How many 100's?

Comment

Charlton winning the Championship? Do me a favour.

Tough opening game but only because it is an away game.

Comment

Simon Makienok, is good, should have gone for him. Obviously, good in the air, good link-up player, and not bad with his feet. Played in Broendby 2-3 years, got a few games for Denmark, before moving to Palermo. Will be a handful in the first game. Has not played in Palermo due to (his wife's) fall out with club owner! She is Danish TV celebrity, some 20 years older than Simon. Hopefully, he will therefore be a bit rusty in the first games, but a good acquisition....

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                      How many 100's?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Charlton winning the Championship? Do me a favour.

Tough opening game but only because it is an away game.
                        Im sure people thought that about Bournemouth last year...and Burnley (2nd) the year before. This season will be wide open IMO as no team really stands out for me

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          Yeah he looks tasty

Comment

Working...
                          X