The back patch (on the new kit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KuPR View Post
    From the back it's a Reading kit, especially in that shade of blue.

Frustrating as the front is superb. There had to be a better solution than solid blue. Solid white would have been better ffs
    Can't disagree with that. Hopefully, for those in the Loft, second half they will only see the front of the shirt.... Those of us in the Ellerslie will have less luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      What annoys me are the people who call themselves fans just waiting to jump on every little thing the club does, rubbing their hand with glee. Ian Taylor and Fernandes must be scratching their heads reading their twitter feeds wondering what special brand of idiot football fans are.

If people don't like the kit then that's fine (its a lot better than last years IMO), it's the "throwing toys out of the pram" mentality that annoys me. All this "not my club anymore" bs over a ####in shirt.
      As the club is known as the Superhoops (as crap a nickname as that may be) the potential for that to not be the case going forward is troubling.

You're assuming that those saying that the kit is shite are also the ones that are complaining about everything else.

I think I can only name one user on this board who is unhappy with everything QPR at the moment. You may be seeing lots of individuals having a moan at various different things tbh, which given our current circumstances is not really surprising is it?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        Agree. they have even cut half a hoop on the bottom presumably for a sponsors name ?
        They could have kept the hoop and had the sponsor's name in red to match the front or even in blue or black. Also could have had white on the shoulder.

Let's be honest on here, if this had been Reading's kit fans on here would have been mocking them for losing their hoops (as they have done before).
        Yes, Nasser another comment on this from me.

Comment

Originally posted by W5R View Post
          Southampton, Palace, Hull, Stoke, Southampton all seemed to have passed the, alleged, computer test?

So, what we submitted, if this isn't all utter BS, was our/Nikes fault and not the "kit computer".

Bodge up is at OUR end and no one else's.

This is BS

OH and how?? Are we going to return to the hoops?? If, as they say (which is BS), hoops arent acceptable then we'll never get them back whilst these rules (which dont actually exist) are in place.

Our club really does make itself look like numpties at times.
          Firstly, the club were good enough to respond to concerns yesterday evening.

Furthermore, they have given a little more information regarding the matter today.

To suggest that a multi-million pound business trots out little white lies at every opportunity is madness. What is wrong with people today?

The fans would prefer hoops all round. The club would prefer hoops all round. At the moment, for a variety of reasons, we aren't getting what we want. We can accept it, or we can moan endlessly about it.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Furthermore, they have given a little more information regarding the matter today.

To suggest that a multi-million pound business trots out little white lies at every opportunity is madness. What is wrong with people today?

The fans would prefer hoops all round. The club would prefer hoops all round. At the moment, for a variety of reasons, we aren't getting what we want. We can accept it, or we can moan endlessly about it.
            Bur Fernandes promised, on several occasions, publicly (from youtube to twitter to in print on the offy) That we would get our hoops back this year.

He promised.

Comment

Bur Fernandes promised, on several occasions, publicly (from youtube to twitter to in print on the offy) That we would get our hoops back this year.

He promised.
              He always promises things.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

He promised.
                he promised a training ground and a stadium 4 years ago too. he also promised a new crest...
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  he promised a training ground and a stadium 4 years ago too. he also promised a new crest...
                  all of which are still on going

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                    all of which are still on going
                    Yes, something for our grandchildren to look forward to.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

maybe...but new crest zero priority...stadiums and training ground well documented knock backs ....you make it sound like it is so easy

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Congrats to the custodians of OUR club bothering to respond to people being highly upset.

We are so so lucky to have such great CUSTODIANS

Praise Allah, God, Elon Musk and Freddie Mercury for we are not worthy

Comment

Congrats to the custodians of OUR club bothering to respond to people being highly upset.

We are so so lucky to have such great CUSTODIANS

Praise Allah, God, Elon Musk and Freddie Mercury for we are not worthy
                          Well it's better than ignoring people isn't it?

Why not just consider the way that things have been done over recent years and compare them to the way things are being done now. If you can't find a whole list of improvements, then you've only recently started paying attention.

Comment

Looks like Reading's kit from behind

Comment

Working...
                            X