No announcement yet.

The reveal: Qpr's 2015/16 kit launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really disappointed the kits dont have hoops the whole way round............ The front is really nice but the back of it just doesnt look like Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Really disappointed the kits dont have hoops the whole way round............ The front is really nice but the back of it just doesnt look like Rangers
      Not happy with plain back full stop.............But if we have to have one it should be white, def not blue.
      I just don't understand how hard it is for these kit makers to understand, It's basically a white shirt with 4 thick blue hoops....white

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Not happy with plain back full stop.............But if we have to have one it should be white, def not blue.
        I just don't understand how hard it is for these kit makers to understand, It's basically a white shirt with 4 thick blue hoops....white
        Exactly. I made the same comment yesterday. The blue and white is wrong way round. The shoulders and sleeves should be white and the back, so its blue hoops on white, not as they have it white hoops on blue.

And the back is a farce. I certainly wont be buying one. Shame as the front looks great, even if the colour of the hoops shoule be theother way round.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Yeah agree with that. Love the front of the home and away. Im not that bothered about the away strip but the home strip is far too blue on the back. Love the 3rd kit though.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            Exactly. I made the same comment yesterday. The blue and white is wrong way round. The shoulders and sleeves should be white and the back, so its blue hoops on white, not as they have it white hoops on blue.

And the back is a farce. I certainly wont be buying one. Shame as the front looks great, even if the colour of the hoops shoule be theother way round.
            Yep del..^

Comment

For anyone interested you can get the kits online on monday with numbers and names etc., rang the shop today cos im not going to there saturday.

Comment

Ugh...

It's a Reading shirt, isn't it.

Comment

Working...
                X