QPR player hd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR player hd

Now that Perform have finally managed to get something that works on an iPad, was thinking of getting this once again.

But before I do so, just wondered if any of you knew the definitive answers to the following :

When I listen to commentary for away games I'm not at, will it be a dedicated QPR commentary or simply a link to a Radio London broadcast? The latter is really annoying as they keep flitting off for an update elsewhere, missing vital incidents. That's always assuming that the link is even our game, as on more than one occasion I have been surprised at who I am expected to listen to.

And will the "behind the scenes" exclusive stuff really be exclusive? Must be very irritating to those who have been paying, only to find it all popping up for free on the club's YouTube channel.

I looked at this yesterday. I think they have a cheek to charge £4.99 a month. Maybe £20 a year would off been better. I hate radio commentary as you say they go elsewhere and you might miss a goal or something what may be a game changer
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      I looked at this yesterday. I think they have a cheek to charge £4.99 a month. Maybe £20 a year would off been better. I hate radio commentary as you say they go elsewhere and you might miss a goal or something what may be a game changer
      I have definitely missed a goal before, Harry. Really irritating for them to return and find out the other team have scored.

It's only £37.99 by annual DD though, so only just over £3 pm.

Comment

That's good if you don't want to attend any games, but I plan to go to as many games as I can home and away
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          When I listen to commentary for away games I'm not at, will it be a dedicated QPR commentary or simply a link to a Radio London broadcast? The latter is really annoying as they keep flitting off for an update elsewhere, missing vital incidents. That's always assuming that the link is even our game, as on more than one occasion I have been surprised at who I am expected to listen to.
          Yes it will be on the dedicated QPR commentary (theres a chatbox which allows people to talk to each in real-time) and also available through the BBC Sport site via BBC london most of the time (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/13629210).

I hate radio commentary as you say they go elsewhere and you might miss a goal or something what may be a game changer
          This usually only happens on BBC London 94.9 itself and not the dedicated QPR Player.

I looked at this yesterday. I think they have a cheek to charge £4.99 a month. Maybe £20 a year would off been better.
          What they don't tell, you can use the same login details to access every club's player across the country except for the odd club. I probably shouldn't of said that in-case they're looking at this. oh well

Comment

Not that long ago ..i used get it free as part of the platinum season ticket package along with the Bar and a decent view and a Book of vouchers to spend at the Bar now i get am mangey cushion and a bit of tape with my name on!

Comment

Working...
            X