Rickie Lambert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rickie Lambert

We are favourites to sign him, I would have him anyday, http://www.london24.com/sport/footba...nked_1_4130814
    You Rsssssss

Can mods please change it to Rickie lambert thanks
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Yep, would do a great job for us in the Championship imo.

Comment

Bring him in!!! He will get 20 goals in the Championship. Wages could be a problem,but you don't get a proven goalscore for peanuts

Comment

Get him and we will deffo go straight back up. There ive said it amd will stand by it all the way.

Comment

no chance will he come here, or any other championshio side for that matter. Premiership striker all day long imo, very very underestimated player and waisted at Liverpool.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
              Can mods please change it to Rickie lambert thanks
              Done Harry.

But then I thought better of it and changed it to Ricky Lambert instead.

Comment

, that would be an excellent move for us , i`m feeling quite excited now ! Fingers crossed......
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

London24 regularly spouts BS so don't get too excited
                  I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Thanks Brightonr, Ricky looks fantastic
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

If he signs or not true or false, I have just been on Sky bet and the betting side off it is true 11/8 favourite's
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

There would be plenty of takers in the prem for Lambert. He was playing for England a year ago and the fact the Liverpool manager signed him then chose to play no strikers or persist with fancy dan no product but big name Ballotelli has not helped him, but just wasted a year of his career.

The likes of Palace, Norwich, Stoke, Leicester, Bournemouth, Watford, West Brom, Sunderland, Newcastle etc etc etc wouuld all take him if cheap enough fee, which it must be if we're even in the mix.

He would do a great job for us if he came, but i just cant see it.

Comment

I mentioned him on a thread a while back, think he would be a fantatic signing. As much as I am all for youth, you can't just sign youngsters. He would be a great player at Championship level, wise old head with an eye for goal. No mercenary either, would give you 100%.

As others have said though, I reckon there will be a few lower PL sides ahead of us in the queue for him.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Odd how we are favourites when you look at all the clubs mentioned by del who would love to have him.

Comment

Ricky Lambert will get a prem club if he leaves Liverpool. Be a good signing for one of the promoted teams.

Comment

Working...
                              X