Sack Ramsey
    Sign 14 year olds who can make a name at QPR
    We bever sign any young players
    We always sign inexperienced players
    The kit is dreadful
    I am not renewing my ST

Whoops wrong site

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    as things stand. There seems a lot of nervousness about the upcoming season on here and dare I say a little doom and gloom in some quarters.

So I wanted to focus on some positives and why we should be optimistic -

Green/MCCarthy - which ever one starts in goal we have arguably the best two keepers in the league.
    Onohua/caulker cb pairing - can't think of too many better at this level and should be pretty formidable.
    Yun/Robinson - two very compentent lb's at championship level

- the above to me shows we are very solid at the back for the upcoming year. If we invest wisely in a rb and get decent cover for the cb position I don't see us letting to many goals in.

Gladwin, luongo, jet, Mackie all capable of getting 5-10 goals each.

Faurlin if fit - what a player at this level.

Ramsey and les are rebuilding the club in the right way and have got rid of the dead wood. New philosophies are being installed.

Austin, fer, Phillips and Sandro should fetch somewhere near 40 mill if not more. If we spend 15-20 mill of that we can get the strikers and wingers we need to compliment our strong back line.

Each year we been in the championship with tf at the helm we have gone up. So even without the pressure of making it a hatrick of promotions we should be competitive.

We will invest and we seem to be looking at Pacey players.

Just a few things there that to me indicate things aren't as bad as some fear but that's just me.

Like to hear anymore positives my fellow R's can think of and of course I can't wait to see the pessimists rip me a new one
    And now for the realist point of view.

One of McCarthy or green won't be here.
    Caulker won't be here.
    Robinson is out injured until atleast Xmas
    Out of all the signings we have made so far, only the aussie kid looks anywhere near half decent.
    Cannot see any midfielder chipping in with 10 goals.
    As for strikers, we only have one and he is on his way out.
    What has Mackie done these past couple of years that warrants him getting 10 goals this season?
    Furlin, the man with no knees..... You expecting to get a full season out of him? No chance.
    And all are being managed by a youth team coach.

Hope I'm not to real for you mate.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

No room for these sort of threads on here.
      Heres the truth.
      Hate the name of the club.
      Hate the area its in.
      Hate the old fashioned sh ite hole of a ground
      Hate the new badge and the old badge.
      Hate the kit, small and big hoops are so moody.
      Pie and mash shop is shutting down.
      Hate the board, the chaiman is a phoney and a total fraud who posts on the internet too much.
      Hate the manager, hes black and everyone knows they are rubbish, and hes a muggy youth coach.
      Hate the d.o.f whos only here to appease the fans.
      Hate all the players and the only good one we have ever had since stanley bowles has gone on a free transfer to benfica.
      We are buying sh ite players from shi te lower league clubs and will be going straight back down again.
      The new training ground is all sh ite talk form fantasists.
      The new ground is even more of the above on a higher level.
      The season tickets are too dear and should be a pound a match to watch that load of sh ite, and if they were i still wośldnt even go.
      The clubs in over 200 million in debt to wonga.com and that worries me more than my own health.

So to summarize, the only thing i like in any whatsoever about this shi te football club queens park rangers is coming on here to coat them off every day of my life.
      (just speaking for 80% of this forum, no need to thank me guys)
      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 29-06-2015, 12:34 PM.

Comment

I am nervous about our new manager. Sacked before Xmas is what I said when he got the gig. Good coach but he ain't a No1 IMO, hope he proves me wrong .

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Caulker won't be here.
          Out of all the signings we have made so far, only the aussie kid looks anywhere near half decent.
          What has Mackie done these past couple of years that warrants him getting 10 goals this season?
          Furlin, the man with no knees..... You expecting to get a full season out of him? No chance.

Behave yerself Hits I'm far from confident about this season , the manager and other matters ,but come on you say Caulker will be gone and if Mccarthy goes that can only be real positives

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Heres the truth.
            Hate the area its in.
            Hate the kit, hoops are so moody.
            Hate the board,the chaiman is a fraud.
            Hate the manager, hes black and hes a muggy youth coach.
            Hate all the players and the only good one we have ever had since stanley bowles has gone on a free transfer to benfica.
            We are buying sh ite players form shi te clubs and will be going straight back down again.
            The season tickets are too dear and should be a pound a match to watch that sh ite, and if they were i still wośldnt even go.
            The clubs in over 200 million in debt to wonga.com and that worries me more than my own health.

So to summarize, the only thing i like in any whatsoever about this shi te football club queens park rangers is coming on here to coat them off every day of my life.
            Lmfao
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

No recognised centre forward reporting for pre season training today.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                No recognised centre forward reporting for pre season training today.
                Do you believe we won't rectify that?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Heres the truth.
                  Hate the area its in.
                  Hate the new badge and the old badge.
                  Hate the kit, small and big hoops are so moody.
                  Hate the board, the chaiman is a phoney and a total fraud who posts on the internet too much.
                  Hate the manager, hes black and everyone knows they are rubbish, and hes a muggy youth coach.
                  Hate the d.o.f whos only here to appease the fans.
                  We are buying sh ite players from shi te lower league clubs and will be going straight back down again.
                  The season tickets are too dear and should be a pound a match to watch that load of sh ite, and if they were i still wośldnt even go.

https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Caulker won't be here.

Spot on and thats the sum of things, yet everyone wants to gloss over it as it is pre season and everyone gets a clean slate and the league table has 0 points for all.
                    The defence is a bit of a risk still. Caulker & Onuoha are inconsistent and error prone and the back up is Hill.
                    Right back will be a issue too with only Furlong Harriman & Donaldson to choose from and neither is tried and trusted at Championship or even league 1 level.
                    Left back will be Yun Traore or Hill.
                    As much as I want Faurlin to get back to where he was, I dont think he can recover.
                    As for the attack, I have next to no confidence in either Mackie or JET getting more than 6 each from open play.
                    i am expecting exits for Austin Fer Phillips Sandro and maybe one of the goalkeepers. Perhaps their replacements will be better than League 1 standard.
                    Ramsey is a youth team coach so lets see if he can step up to manage the 1st team.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      Spot on and thats the sum of things, yet everyone wants to gloss over it as it is pre season and everyone gets a clean slate and the league table has 0 points for all.
                      The defence is a bit of a risk still. Caulker & Onuoha are inconsistent and error prone and the back up is Hill.
                      Right back will be a issue too with only Furlong Harriman & Donaldson to choose from and neither is tried and trusted at Championship or even league 1 level.
                      Left back will be Yun Traore or Hill.
                      As much as I want Faurlin to get back to where he was, I dont think he can recover.
                      As for the attack, I have next to no confidence in either Mackie or JET getting more than 6 each from open play.
                      i am expecting exits for Austin Fer Phillips Sandro and maybe one of the goalkeepers. Perhaps their replacements will be better than League 1 standard.
                      Ramsey is a youth team coach so lets see if he can step up to manage the 1st team.
                      hhmm pretty accurate...

Comment

All our first team coaches are former youth team coaches. Everyone knows that if you are a youth team coach, you can never ever in a million years coach senior players with any level of success. We are f@cked...
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                        X