Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

football fixtures what are you unhappy about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Going to suggest to the lads to have the day off and get down early this season. Thinking about heading for Lewes pre-match as I don't fancy the ridiculous cattle truck from Brighton again. Plus of course, the bars in the ground stay open late so you can have a couple more pints while waiting for the queues to die down.
    Lewes isnt a bad shout Brighton. Some good pubs round there. I usually get a cab up to the Amex as the trains are a nightmare.

Comment

All of them. Can't stand to think Brentford might turn us over. Makes me feel like we've dropped further seeing them in this league
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        All of them. Can't stand to think Brentford might turn us over. Makes me feel like we've dropped further seeing them in this league
        It's where we belong tbh - we are not equipped to compete in the top flight, we are a second tier side.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by infoman View Post
          What are you gripes in this coming seasons fixtures lists(2015/16) long trips and days of the week etc
          Also what does the club request from the fixture lists?
          Not to be home on certain events cricket rugby baloon and musical festivals and the like
          I'm very unhappy we have to play matches away from Loftus Road, cause we're c**p away from home....................Actually we're c**p at home too.
          Just turn it into a bl**dy carpark and then we can all enjoy our weekends

Comment

would like to go to brighton away been told its impossible to park there so annoying its at night.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              It's where we belong tbh - we are not equipped to compete in the top flight, we are a second tier side.

Comment

Working...
              X