Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

football fixtures what are you unhappy about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• football fixtures what are you unhappy about?

What are you gripes in this coming seasons fixtures lists(2015/16) long trips and days of the week etc
    Also what does the club request from the fixture lists?
    Not to be home on certain events cricket rugby baloon and musical festivals and the like

Brighton midweek, AGAIN is particularly annoying.

Also as usual, not being able to plan as Sky will no doubt stick their grubby fingers in to change dates and times.

Comment

With so many clubs in London why do we have to go Ipswich on Boxing Day makes no sense

Comment

The sheffield wednesday game being midweek Again away . Decent night out up there . We all know the reading and derby games will be moved for sky

Comment

Some decent away games that I haven't been to before, Derby, Leeds, Brighton, all on Tuesday nights. As West Acton says, Ipswich away in Boxing Day when you know trains are unlikely to be running.

My main concern this year is that televised games can be on a Friday night. Guaranteed that a few of our decent Saturday away games will be moved to then and it will be a ball ache to get there and, particularly, home.

Comment

Away on Boxing Day ! Why not a London derby fulham brentford even charlton

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
              Away on Boxing Day ! Why not a London derby fulham brentford even charlton
              Used to be like that in the old days

Comment

Leeds away on a Tuesday night, only top weekend away robbed off us !
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Used to be like that in the old days
                  Exactly! Chelsea at home was always a good one.

Can't see why they can't look and use some common sense.

Fulham are away to derby and charlton are away to bristol city.

plenty of derbies to be had in this division.

Comment

Brighton & Leeds away, both midweek, both perfect for me for great weekends away.

Agree re: Boxing Day travels but I'll be in SA for the cricket, so more disappointed to be missing 2 Home games (Hull & 'Uddersfield) but it's self inflicted.

Definitely not keen on Friday night games. Home or Away

Comment

They need to think of the fans all over the country for boxing and new years days....what am l talking about they don't give a sh!t about us.

Comment

Ipswich is the one that hurts, am working Boxing Day and I can't get the day off unless it's a morning KO
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                          Leeds away on a Tuesday night, only top weekend away robbed off us !
                          Couldn't think of a worse place to spend a weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            Brighton midweek, AGAIN is particularly annoying.
                            Also as usual, not being able to plan as Sky will no doubt stick their grubby fingers in to change dates and times.
                            Every f*cking year Jimmy. I always plan on having a few mates stay at mine for the weekend and then the fixtures are released and puts an end to that. Why is that? trouble? transport links?

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                              Every f*cking year Jimmy. I always plan on having a few mates stay at mine for the weekend and then the fixtures are released and puts an end to that. Why is that? trouble? transport links?
                              Going to suggest to the lads to have the day off and get down early this season. Thinking about heading for Lewes pre-match as I don't fancy the ridiculous cattle truck from Brighton again. Plus of course, the bars in the ground stay open late so you can have a couple more pints while waiting for the queues to die down.

Comment

Working...
                              X