• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vienna1 View Post
    No, Vienna, Austria =central Europe
    lol

Comment

Iv`e never tried another site either... I have no interest in facebook,twitter,or any other stuff like that but I love this site.
      Like Ted says there is allsorts on here so never gets boring.
      Never thought i`d say it but I even miss reading TW`s trolling, well they were entertaining in their own way I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
        Iv`e never tried another site either... I have no interest in facebook,twitter,or any other stuff like that but I love this site.
        Like Ted says there is allsorts on here so never gets boring.
        Never thought i`d say it but I even miss reading TW`s trolling, well they were entertaining in their own way I guess.
        Yep, without doubt this is the best rangers site.
        I was banned on another site and then turned up on here, the mods of the previous site also tried to silence me on here but thankfully the mods on here treated the other site concerns about me being on here in the correct manner. (cantish)

Love this place with all the different characters and innovations. It's a good laugh.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Agree with ted and hits, this site is mustard, would be lost without it, gets me through so many boring times when working or hanging etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Agree with ted and hits, this site is mustard, would be lost without it, gets me through so many boring times when working or hanging etc.

Comment

years ago

years ago i fell in love with a black traffic warden whos name was trevor

only joking no her name was marcia

and she used to come around my flat and was dressed up in suspenders etc

and i used to say im playing football managers and i used to write all our matches on a book and try to predict the scores
              and goalscorers

then i upgraded that to predicting transfers and thats was the origioal watrbs site

because on here we can all predict the scores and the transfers,its all very embarressing really
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Vienna1 View Post
                No, Vienna, Austria =central Europe
                Rapid Wien and Jan Åge Fjørtoft, ages ago
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  Rapid Wien and Jan Åge Fjørtoft, ages ago
                  Rapid Wien still exist (finished 2nd in the league), I think Jan Åge Fjørtoft has not got some Job with the Norwegian National Team.

Comment

Fjørtoft,( ex Swindon,lol) is working for a TV channel and for our National team aswell. By the way. nice to hear from a from a fellow QPR in Lovely Vienna.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      years ago i fell in love with a black traffic warden whos name was trevor

only joking no her name was marcia

and she used to come around my flat and was dressed up in suspenders etc

and i used to say im playing football managers and i used to write all our matches on a book and try to predict the scores
                      and goalscorers

then i upgraded that to predicting transfers and thats was the origioal watrbs site

because on here we can all predict the scores and the transfers,its all very embarressing really
                      You rascal,you do make me laugh tedmond xx
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Fjørtoft,( ex Swindon,lol) is working for a TV channel and for our National team aswell. By the way. nice to hear from a from a fellow QPR in Lovely Vienna.
                        QPR are a great club and known in many places! Very popular here!!!

Comment

Vienna

VIENNA WHY HAVE YOU ONLY POSTED 11 TIMES WE LOVE YOU MAN
                          get on those keyboards and post as fast as you can

love love loveparty party party
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                          X