why i believe this site to be the best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why i believe this site to be the best

i think the top three are qprdotorg fansnet and us but i think i would give this number one because on the fans net people are genuinely
    frightened to post,the moderation is too extreme

and i think that qprdotorg are all obviously the prawn sandwhich brigade,they seem to be very nice people but they are very posh

where as on this site you seem to have just a complete cross section of fans from various backgrounds

and i think the poster stanley is probabley got the adminstration just about right

about four years ago this site looked like it would never get to the top many others called it fantasy island but now with
    factomondo kev macloud jimmy rabbit vanhoop harryboy tarbie matty weare12 isleworth etc etc etc

WE REALLY DO LOOK GOOD NOW AND HAPPILY DELIBERATE ALL QPR RELATED STUFF

SO WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU AND CONGRATS TO MYU FOR HELPING TO CREATE THIS VERY WONDERFULL PLACE
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

It's funny ted when I joined I was hooked straight away, believe me when I say I have never tried another qpr forum
    You Rsssssss

Comment

yeah

yeah harryboy its very addictive and beats coronation street by a million miles
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

This forum is certainly king when it comes to being the best.

So many characters on here with a fair amount of banter. Miss a few itk and some of the old posters but certainly feel I. The last 12 months there's been a real resurgence again.

Comment

Your too kind Ted,must admit when I first signed up I thought I'll get bored within a few weeks.the ccg mob was born and got hooked.we got some very funny lads and lasses for posters.
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
            It's funny ted when I joined I was hooked straight away, believe me when I say I have never tried another qpr forum
            same as you Harry mate, never looked at another forum. this ones a cracking 1, got plenty of charaters and bags of banter top site!! missus gets a bit hacked of every now and then though as im always on my phone checking this place out...
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

! I agree With Ted. This forum is very underrated actually.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Just to say Hello. I am Martin from Vienna, I just joined. Good luck, QPR!

Comment

welcome Martin

Comment

Thanks mate, I feel welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Vienna1 View Post
                      Thanks mate, I feel welcome
                      Welcome.. are you an Essex lad?

Comment

A friend mentioned this site to me and I've been visiting for a while now just to see what's going on as you all seem fairly clued up. So I thought I'd sign up and contribute, can't say I'll give much in the way of insider info but hopefully my opinion will do

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          same as you Harry mate, never looked at another forum. this ones a cracking 1, got plenty of charaters and bags of banter top site!! missus gets a bit hacked of every now and then though as im always on my phone checking this place out...

Haha that made me chuckle Nick. My mrs gets the right hump with me and this site. Says I prefer it to the kids which is a bit harsh lol. She's got hold of my account a few times and mugged me off on here.

Comment

Hello Mrs maids!!

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                              Welcome.. are you an Essex lad?
                              No, Vienna, Austria =central Europe

Comment

Working...
                              X