No announcement yet.

The Austin Auction begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a related note, I was wondering what kind of signing bonus Charlie is likely to get if he is a free agent next summer. For comparison I tried to find out what Liverpool gave Danny Ings (although the situations are by no means identical, since Liverpool will have to pay a fee for Ings as he is under 24) and although I didn't find the answer I did find something on his wages, which was also very interesting. Apparently Liverpool are paying him £60kpw, which is about what I would expect.
    http://www.totalsportek.com/money/li...ayer-salaries/

As I think Charlie is the better striker, I've been a bit surprised to see it being reported that he is only (!) looking for £45kpw.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• 45K for a proven premiership goalscorer in his prime+ seems a bargain.

Sometimes if you don't seem sexy enough, people believe you aren't sexy. Hope he gets a great move.

Comment

• Danny Ings is out for the season with a cruciate. Wonder if Klopp will fancy a crock with no knee in January.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Danny Ings is out for the season with a cruciate. Wonder if Klopp will fancy a crock with no knee in January.
          Not a chance He will bring players in from abroad.

Comment

Working...
          X