No announcement yet.

The Austin Auction begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am not sure charlie will pick a team that's got a 80% chance off relegation,,
    You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      Am not sure charlie will pick a team that's got a 80% chance off relegation,,
      Agree.

Comment

• I can't see Charlie going Leicester. Think he'd prefer to hang onto next year and get move for free. Tbh we don't know what will happen yet as as apparently Leicester are the only club to bid.
        If Newcastle offer 15 mill for him and it's not matched Charlie's going up north. Think Newcastle are big enough for Charlie not to want to spend a season in the championship.

Comment

• Bournemouth linked to Austin. Or the other way around maybe

Source: Daily Star.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Bournemouth linked to Austin. Or the other way around maybe

Source: Daily Star.
            Daily Star is a comedy paper, that just prints jokes and lies shania. Nothing they write is ever true,
            http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/r...al-fabrication

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Daily Star is a comedy paper, that just prints jokes and lies shania. Nothing they write is ever true,
              http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/r...tal-abrication
              But their pictures tend to be pretty good
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• I think he's happy to use these rubbish teams to negotiate just to force the bigger ones to come in for him in a panic.

Comment

• Ok, Kevin Mcleod. Thats true...
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Charlie staying??

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/07/12...aying-at-qpr/?

Comment

• The thing is, if we keep him we have six months to get on a new deal. From our point of view I think it would be better for us if he struggled at the start of the season, we get him on a new deal and then he finds sensational form.

Comment

• I can't see it happening, but I would love it if he stays
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

• Thats just a blog really and no quotes, just saying 'nobody has brought him yet, so he might be staying'.

Comment

• I would be over the moon if he decides to stay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Thats just a blog really and no quotes, just saying 'nobody has brought him yet, so he might be staying'.
                              We turned down the £12million from Leicester and they have yet to come back with an improved offer.
                              All the talk of others wanting him has not seen any official bids made.
                              I don't think clubs are willing to pay our valuation.
                              Next summer he can also leave on a free and choose what club he goes to, or could even stay if we managed to go up.

Comment

• Californiahoop reckons with have offered him 60kpw to stay.

Come on Charlie. You know it makes sense

Comment

Working...
                                X