No announcement yet.

Cherries plot Caulker transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulis wanted caulker desperately at palace and him choosing to come to us was 1 of the catalysts for him leaving as they weren't bringing in his targets, so doesn't surprise me they are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
      Pulis wanted caulker desperately at palace and him choosing to come to us was 1 of the catalysts for him leaving as they weren't bringing in his targets, so doesn't surprise me they are interested.
      Pulis obviously didn't watch him at QPR last season if he is still interested!

Comment

Caulker was part of a poor team low on confidence and down on luck. That showed in a few performances.

Caulker at Swansea alongside a good cb like Williams looked a very promising player. He also played very well in a poor Cardiff side and was a lot better there than when at QPR for whatever reason.

Caulker also didn't have a settled partnership at QPR which would of effected him. I think the lad needs stability and step down in levels and enjoy being part of winning team. Think we will see a different caulker if he stays.

Comment

Maybe outsiders don't take what happens at QPR as a fair reflection of a players ability. They see it as more of reflection of how poorly organised we are, rather than completely write a player off when most admit our squad was pretty unbalanced. Plus the fact there wasnt really a recognised defensive coach to teach caulker. I'm sure pulis knows what he's doing

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
            Maybe outsiders don't take what happens at QPR as a fair reflection of a players ability. They see it as more of reflection of how poorly organised we are, rather than completely write a player off when most admit our squad was pretty unbalanced. Plus the fact there wasnt really a recognised defensive coach to teach caulker. I'm sure pulis knows what he's doing
            Made more mistakes than any CB since Zesh Rehman. One player I'd absolutely love to see replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Made more mistakes than any CB since Zesh Rehman. One player I'd absolutely love to see replaced.
              Zesh Rehman

Comment

Working...
              X