Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Facto's Fantasy ITK News **Proudly sponsored by Godfrey's Cream Finger Fancies**

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Harryboy
    Silver Seat
    • Jan 2014
    • 4022

    #46
    No more ITK facto, it's sending everyone dodally
    You Rsssssss

    Comment

    • Factamondo
      You know when you've been factamondoed!
      • Mar 2009
      • 37198

      #47
      Nope....my mate just did his cousins gas safety check for the local council and he said sir les had been in touch!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

      Comment

      • Kevin Mcleod
        Referee
        • Aug 2013
        • 17322

        #48
        Originally posted by Factamondo
        Yep......that's what I'm hearing!
        excellent news, he will do. Nice one for the info facto. Will it be before the end of the week mate?

        Comment

        • QPR Rickson
          Silver Seat
          • May 2012
          • 1527

          #49
          Originally posted by Hitman34
          outsider?
          Hahaha. Thread got locked just as it was warming up....I blame you kev !

          Comment

          • Kevin Mcleod
            Referee
            • Aug 2013
            • 17322

            #50
            Sorry rick son.

            Comment

            • QPR Rickson
              Silver Seat
              • May 2012
              • 1527

              #51
              Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
              Sorry rick son.
              Lol no probs. been bored today off work . Need some signings I'm going crackers.

              Comment

              • Factamondo
                You know when you've been factamondoed!
                • Mar 2009
                • 37198

                #52
                Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
                excellent news, he will do. Nice one for the info facto. Will it be before the end of the week mate?
                Well kev I'm not gonna wager my house on it as the matevin question also said he dated one of bananas Rama's back in the day!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

                Comment

                • Hitman34
                  Platinum Seat
                  • Jan 2012
                  • 13959

                  #53
                  Originally posted by QPR Rickson
                  Hahaha. Thread got locked just as it was warming up....I blame you kev !
                  yeah i know mate. kevin ya damn grass

                  Hopefully Stanley can give it the kiss of life and take it to the slug it out section.

                  Not done with outsider yet.

                  p.s to brightonr, noticed i never swore once
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                  Comment

                  • Kevin Mcleod
                    Referee
                    • Aug 2013
                    • 17322

                    #54
                    Yeah it needed a slug it out, needed hove and his smiley.

                    Comment

                    • Hove Ranger
                      Silver Seat
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 4441

                      #55
                      Was just about to post it Kev, had written the text out and everything but Brighton locked it. Im pretty disappointed to be honest

                      Comment

                      • Factamondo
                        You know when you've been factamondoed!
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 37198

                        #56
                        Don't hi hack my thread please..I want not violence!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

                        Comment

                        • QPR Rickson
                          Silver Seat
                          • May 2012
                          • 1527

                          #57
                          Originally posted by Factamondo
                          Don't hi hack my thread please..I want not violence!
                          I've hijacked one of yours before. And I made a promise I'd never do it again young facto

                          Comment

                          • Ginger Ninja
                            W12 Seat
                            • Jan 2010
                            • 17458

                            #58
                            Saw the name, got a little excited, then saw the rumour came from facto/godfreys
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

                            Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

                            Summer Transfers 2019

                            IN


                            OUT

                            Comment

                            • Factamondo
                              You know when you've been factamondoed!
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 37198

                              #59
                              That's a tad harsh ninje!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

                              Comment

                              • Hove Ranger
                                Silver Seat
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 4441

                                #60
                                Tbf Facto called Perch a while back

                                Comment

                                Working...