Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Facto's Fantasy ITK News **Proudly sponsored by Godfrey's Cream Finger Fancies**

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Factamondo
    You know when you've been factamondoed!
    • Mar 2009
    • 37198

    #31
    The fools at home

    Yep....first game....that's what I'm hearing
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

    Comment

    • West Acton
      CCG
      • Dec 2009
      • 21475

      #32
      Reckon we will get Derby its in the stars given play off and them having manager we were interested in so Clement v Ramsey

      Comment

      • Factamondo
        You know when you've been factamondoed!
        • Mar 2009
        • 37198

        #33
        Westie I'm really looking forward to the season...being competitive again!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

        Comment

        • MattyRangers
          Slimmer of The Year
          • Jun 2011
          • 24914

          #34
          Farking hope not facto as I'm on holiday - will be fuming if I miss that!
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

          Comment

          • Factamondo
            You know when you've been factamondoed!
            • Mar 2009
            • 37198

            #35
            Matty what's 90 mins against the hoorays compared with 90 mins with some holiday hottie riding cowgirl and slapping your r,s til it bleeds old chap!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

            Comment

            • West Acton
              CCG
              • Dec 2009
              • 21475

              #36
              If we get off to a flyer like last two times in this league Facto I fancy us to go very close

              Comment

              • qprted
                CCG
                • May 2010
                • 9639

                #37
                but

                but im hearing first game is brentford away

                general factomondo and his fearsome mob chasing the griffin park runners all over the place
                Click here to view my blog.

                More...

                Comment

                • Jeems
                  Silver Seat
                  • Jan 2012
                  • 2857

                  #38
                  This is the first Fulham I've noticed on here all year, yet they had numerous threads on us last year and a Sandro/Jet thread on the first page of their forum. And they think we are obsessed with them!

                  Comment

                  • march56
                    Silver Seat
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 1275

                    #39
                    Originally posted by MattyRangers
                    Farking hope not facto as I'm on holiday - will be fuming if I miss that!
                    same as matty

                    Comment

                    • Kevin Mcleod
                      Referee
                      • Aug 2013
                      • 17322

                      #40
                      Originally posted by Factamondo
                      Westie I'm really looking forward to the season...being competitive again!
                      I think you are the bullocks of a poster facto but you do change like the weather i swear. Didnt you have a fifty page thread about your loss of love of the r's and not renewing your season ticket about two weeks ago?

                      Comment

                      • Factamondo
                        You know when you've been factamondoed!
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 37198

                        #41
                        KeV like a beautiful lover QPR will always be my first love...his can I live without her?.... She cheats on me time n time again but love is thicker than joey essex!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

                        Comment

                        • Kevin Mcleod
                          Referee
                          • Aug 2013
                          • 17322

                          #42
                          True mate, very true.

                          Comment

                          • Factamondo
                            You know when you've been factamondoed!
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 37198

                            #43
                            Curtis Davis........

                            Yep......that's what I'm hearing!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

                            Comment

                            • Hove Ranger
                              Silver Seat
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 4441

                              #44
                              What dd you get from Godfrey's Facto?

                              Comment

                              • Hitman34
                                Platinum Seat
                                • Jan 2012
                                • 13959

                                #45
                                Originally posted by Hove Ranger
                                What dd you get from Godfrey's Facto?
                                outsider?
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                                Comment

                                Working...